Royal Prices Up and sale time

Shogun

I was talking to my TA today doing final payment on my Alaska cruise and she mentioned the Royal bookings. She is not answering her phone tomorrow as she has between 60-100 clients she has to book on the Royal as soon as booking open. Sure going to be a mad scramble to get everyone on the sailing they want.

I was talking to my TA today doing final payment on my Alaska cruise and she mentioned the Royal bookings. She is not answering her phone tomorrow as she has between 60-100 clients she has to book on the Royal as soon as booking open. Sure going to be a mad scramble to get everyone on the sailing they want.

I believe she sent emails to all interested clients saying what you've just quoted. I don't blame her for not answering her phone. She told me she'd be up all night preparing. Good luck to all of us. :D

The One Source site has the Princess TA announcement for Europe and Alaska. It states, "Open for booking Thursday, March 15th, 11am EDT/8am PDT."

Don't know if that is set in stone, or if they could go early/late.

-Steve

Too bad you made final payment on the wrong ship and date :(

Thanks for posting the deckplan, interesting to see some of the changes (Boo to the lack of a non-MUTS pool aside from the the Retreat, yay for ditching Club Fusion in favor of bringing back the Vista Lounge.) Think I'll be waiting for the Caribbean itineraries to book though.

Coral, I read and reread the above and still don't understand what you mean. He made final payment on his Alaska cruise. What's wrong with that?

She means I should have booked the same cruise as her and her Mom :) Would have been nice to see them again but I can't take off the time required for another B2B right now. And there is the attraction of sailing from your homeport without having to fly anywhere.

Thanks for posting the deckplan, interesting to see some of the changes (Boo to the lack of a non-MUTS pool aside from the the Retreat, yay for ditching Club Fusion in favor of bringing back the Vista Lounge.) Think I'll be waiting for the Caribbean itineraries to book though.

Same here. Need some FCCs:D

Darn you! I've been googling but can't find the prices. I guess I can understand why CC won't let the link be posted but this is REALLY frustrating!

I guess I could ask a favor - would you consider posting the Suite prices for the July 5 sailing? I know this will all become public in about 3.5 hours but I'm still trying to provide some guidance to my TA on what to book.... Thank you.

My agent did mention that there are 88 price categories on this ship - that can't be fun.

Archived