Flight Time From Copenhagen

Shawski

ended up spending extra day,,,and LOVED it...great city. Remember ,,docking at 7am means not leaving till 9 if lucky.Then about 45 mins.to airport,,in taxi, could be longer for bus,train,etc...,and for international min,2 hr.or 3 ahead of time...so dont spoil cruise by worrying about making early flights..;)

Our ship is scheduled to dock at Langelinie in Copenhagen at 7 AM. What is the earliest flight out of Copenhagen that I could feel safe scheduling?

Thanks

Our ship docked at Freeport (further away from CPH airport than Langelinie) at 6:00 am. Our flight left CPH at 12:20 pm. No problems making the connection whatsoever...in fact, we got to the airport too early, IMO. :) Wish we had spent more time aboard ship over a more leisurely breakfast.

We carried our own luggage off the ship, walked to Nordhavn station (about 10-15 mins), took S-train to Osterport, changed to airport train. All this & still loads of time to make 12:30 flight. (I think that we were at the airport around 9:30...too much time to wait around for our flight)

jill

Most of the flights I have been looking at leave at 10:45. Sounds like that would be cutting it awfully close. You're right - no sense worrying about missing the flight. Time to start looking for another flight. We've been in Copenhagen twice - otherwise we would stay over.

Archived