newbie going on celebration red sea magic 5th of april

Hi, There should be no probs. Thomson ships are more relaxed with dress code. You will love the cruise...unless you are extremely fussy! I think the Thomson cruises are excellent value for money and I am currently keeping my eye out for another Thomson bargain.

Majority of the ports however are not great so either go on an excursion or stay onboard the ship.

Hope you enjoy!!

thanks, we're all really excited now dying to start packing things. Its my son that wants to eat in the meridian more than us he said he doesn't like the buffet ones as they're too busy, cant wait til the 2nd week in sharm he'll have to eat in al buffet then lol.

thanks, we're all really excited now dying to start packing things. Its my son that wants to eat in the meridian more than us he said he doesn't like the buffet ones as they're too busy, cant wait til the 2nd week in sharm he'll have to eat in al buffet then lol.

Get him a pair of nice casual trousers and a nice shirt with a fancy tie or bowtie and he will fit in fine on formal night.

He is right about there being more of a rush in the buffet but the secret is to miss the busy times. If you are dining early try 6.30 to 6.45 as there is more choice of tables and if you like your waiters you can ask them if it is OK to sit at one of their tables each night. This is usually OK, subject of course to no one else getting there first!

thanks dave, hes already got his suit for formal night he wanted to get a tux lol, don't know where he gets all his fashion sense from! We have to eat a bit later as my mam has to take meds when she eats, do you think we'll have any problems getting late sitting on formal night with kid in tow hes 12? sorry for asking loads of questions new at all this

thanks dave, hes already got his suit for formal night he wanted to get a tux lol, don't know where he gets all his fashion sense from! We have to eat a bit later as my mam has to take meds when she eats, do you think we'll have any problems getting late sitting on formal night with kid in tow hes 12? sorry for asking loads of questions new at all this

If you are allocated the early sitting you can change it to later sitting at the desk outside the restaurant on deck 4 on the morning of the Gala Dinner. There will be details in the Cruise News for that day.

Archived