Navigator of the Seas - Meeting point for large group?

Some of my fellow CCers and I are going to be going on a private tour together in Greece. We are to meet our tour guide at 8am and there are 12 of us, so quite a big group. Hopefully we will have all met by then at the Meet and Mingle, but I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to meet before leaving the ship. Since there are so many of us I am trying to be conscious of not being too far from whichever deck we board/disembark from (within a floor or two) and not go somewhere too crowded where it'll be hard to find each other.

Also can anyone recommend a good time to meet? I figured maybe give ourselves 45 minutes in case there is a large crowd leaving the ship at the same time.

We did a private tour with some others on our roll call last summer in Athens while on Navigator. We met outside Studio B. There were some others there but not a lot and it was a quick trip down to deck 1 to disembark.

Don't remember the exact timing of our tour, but it was soon after docking. We were able to get right off the ship and were actually arriving at the dock as the tour operator was.

We had a very nice day in Athens, enjoy!

Archived