The long awaited Valor Video

gatorclaw

Oh No....been waiting to see your video and this is the message I get when clicking on your site..... :(

Site Temporarily Disabled

This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.

Oh No....been waiting to see your video and this is the message I get when clicking on your site..... :(

This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.

Sounds like he was getting too much traffic on the site and they took him offline.

Gosh, I hope I'll eventually see it. Just got my computer reformated and couldn't wait to see his video. Loved the pre-video and hope to see the finished product.

I see you are from Dayton. Ohio??? I live near Akron. So, Hi Neighbor:) :)

Omg, The Site Is Down!!! Jason Your Site Is Down!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:p ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Enough with the dramatics. Let's get serious...

The Voyage of Valor is back and no Paypal donations were needed.

It's all thanks to the lovely and talanted fellow cruise critic member Olivia, (aka BottledRed). She has gladly given her time and webspace (which has unlimited bandwidth:D) and has posted my site on her server. So for the ones who have only dreamed of seeing it, and those returning visitors who just can't get enough of Jason and Pepper's antics...

Here you go: http://cot.mccneb.edu/ogruber/gatorclaw

Ha! Yes, I never downloaded the destiny videos, so I couldn't put them up. Sorry guys! :o

I have the Destiny video downloaded on my laptop... I'd be happy to send them (I have them as individual files)...

Thanks to both of you guys! Olivia, you are so kind for offering that!!! I'm sure Jason and all the others are very grateful!!! I had a feeling that might happen, so I'm glad I downloaded them prior to the big freeze! LOL!

Enough with the dramatics. Let's get serious...

The Voyage of Valor is back and no Paypal donations were needed.

It's all thanks to the lovely and talanted fellow cruise critic member Olivia, (aka BottledRed). She has gladly given her time and webspace (which has unlimited bandwidth:D) and has posted my site on her server. So for the ones who have only dreamed of seeing it, and those returning visitors who just can't get enough of Jason and Pepper's antics...

Here you go:

that's great :D i'm glad you got it back online :) :)

Please email me and I will let you know what software I use (I don't want to violate the terms of the board). And it's much better than Ulead! :D (jason@gatorclaw.com)

But the resolution of photos question I can handle here!

I take pics- generally- at 4.1 megapixels. If you notice I do a lot of zooming to bring life to the photos. Also, I often crop my photos to make them tighter/better. So high resolution is a must because the worst thing to me is seeing pixels in a digital photo. UGH!

I don't think that disclosing your video software is a violation of this board, but answering questions asked, through private email, can be.

[QUOTE]Answer Postings on the Boards, Not in E-mail Please try to answer message board posts on the boards instead of E-mail when appropriate. There is a lot of great information that we're all missing because it is passing through private E-mail. There are of course times when private E-mail is more appropriate but if you have information that would be helpful to many people, please try to come back to the boards and post it rather than replying to a posting through E-mail. [/QUOTE]

Please share with all of us. :) I liked the way you pan and zoom.

[quote name='Iamthesea']I don't think that disclosing your video software is a violation of this board, but answering questions asked, through private email, can be.[/QUOTE]

[font=Arial]Ok, Iamthesea, fair enough. I'll relent and reveal be big mystery software. I have been getting tons of email about it anyway. [/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial]I've just had some previous issues that I wanted to avoid again, so to be clear, I am not advertising their product. I, however, think it's clearly the best, most user friendly editing software there is- and 'I've tried them all,' as they say. [/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]I use Sony's Vegas Video. It's a high end editing program. It's about $700. There is also a lower end version (Vegas Movie Studio) of it for less than $100, I think. Check it out: [/size][/font][url="http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/default.asp"][font=Arial][size=2][color=#0000ff]http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/default.asp[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]The software is really great. You can do some basic stuff pretty easliy (like basic pans and zooms), but some of the more intricate work (like the Indiana Jones bit) takes a lot of experience, creativity, and time.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial]. [/font]

Archived