One Day: How should I do this?

bsbcgirl

My family and I (5 of us) want to spend 3-4 hours at Horseshoe Bay Beach (we'll grab something to eat at the beach) and also see Hamilton with a little shopping. Our ship (EOS) is docked on a Sat from 8:00am - 4:00pm. I want to be back to the ship by 3:00pm. We prefer to take taxis. Should I hire a taxi for the day, or should we just take a taxi to the beach and hope there is one there when we are ready to leave and go to Hamilton? Is this feasible? Should we just stick with Horseshoe Bay Beach and do a little shopping at the dock?

Thanks for your help.

I would do the beach and head back to the Dockyard. You don't want to see the ship pulling away from the pier as you are returning. Several of the stores in Hamilton are at the Clocktower Mall in the Dockyard area. There is also a Bermuda Craft Market, a Glass Blowing and Rum Cake building and several other places to shop. There is the Frog and Onion Pub for a taste of a British Pub. There is also Snorkle Park if you want to go and do some more beach time. Ther is also a Maritine Museum that you can tour. Easy to spend the rest of your day around the Dockyard. Hamilton is about a 30 ride from the Dockyard as long as the traffic is with you.

Archived