We're Baaaaaack! Review to follow by this weekend

Just returned yesterday from our 5 day Carnival Fantasy Cruise out of Charleston. What an interesting trip! I got to experience a few things I had only read about here on CC. A power outage, A Brightstar call. And unfortunately, the passing of a passenger. :(

We did have a really great time and I cant wait to start my review. I had some camera issues throughout the trip and of course eventually it just quit altogether. :mad: Thank goodness I had my Iphone as a back up camera. So, I will be uploading photos to the computer, then uploading to photobucket. I kept pretty good notes all the way til the end of the day at Freeport but of course, like last time, failed to keep up on the day of Nassau. Therefore, I will be piecing together the photos with my holey memories and picking the Andrew's brain.

I should have everything in order to begin posting the review on Saturday. What was I thinking actually coming to work the two days after a cruise. I should be having a DOD right now.:p

Just returned yesterday from our 5 day Carnival Fantasy Cruise out of Charleston. What an interesting trip! I got to experience a few things I had only read about here on CC. A power outage, A Brightstar call. And unfortunately, the passing of a passenger. :(

We did have a really great time and I cant wait to start my review. I had some camera issues throughout the trip and of course eventually it just quit altogether. :mad: Thank goodness I had my Iphone as a back up camera. So, I will be uploading photos to the computer, then uploading to photobucket. I kept pretty good notes all the way til the end of the day at Freeport but of course, like last time, failed to keep up on the day of Nassau. Therefore, I will be piecing together the photos with my holey memories and picking the Andrew's brain.

I should have everything in order to begin posting the review on Saturday. What was I thinking actually coming to work the two days after a cruise. I should be having a DOD right now.:p

Nancy, Bring it on, I am waiting with baited breath. Please tell The Andrew hello for me. David...

Nancy, Bring it on, I am waiting with baited breath. Please tell The Andrew hello for me. David...

The Andrew is asking if the baited breath is finger mullet or shrimps. :p

Either way, greetings from the Andrew! And he apologises for the lap full of drinky drink at the Past Guest Party!:eek:

Additionally, he is using the cooler you gave him to cool his beers which makes the transition from the ship a bit easier. I used your backpack to carry all of my review materials to work today.

Can't wait for the review Nancy. I made the mistake of coming in to work myself. Seriously regretting it...especially since DW and DD are both at home right now :mad:

Can't wait to read about your, and The Andrew's, latest adventure. Will the review be on this thread? If so, I'll go ahead and subscribe.:)

I will start a new thread title which will be very similar to my first review but with different dates of course. :p

I will, however, put a link on this thread so that you can find it easily.

Photos uploading to photobucket now. Will be working on organizing photos to match words on lunch break today. Should be ready to begin posting tomorrow. WOO HOO!

I can't wait to hear all about it! I loved your last one as it was right before my first cruise on the Fantasy! :D I'll be going again in Sept so this will just make me that much more anxious. lol 168 days to go!!!!!!!

Thank you bobsfamily! You saved me an extra step!

You are more than welcome. once again a great review.

What I love about it is that even though "bad" things happen the OP is upbeat about the cruise. Some on here would take noises in the cabin, broken toe and blown it into a nightmare cruise.... Thanks again!

Archived