Colorado Babe - Can you help?

pengu1n

I heard you set up the Cruise Critic meet and greet on your Wind cruise. Do you remember who you contacted? Did you have good participation? When i.e. which day & time) did you set it up for & was that a good time? I'm always afraid I'll pick a time when there's something else REALLY good happening that no one wants to miss. I'm starting to count days although I know I'm going to be very busy the next few weeks as I work in a school & the end of the year is so hectic.

Thanks for any info! Karen

Hi I've not seen Colorado Babe on the boards for a few days so maybe I can help. I'm certain she went through Sharon the cruise director the first time she booked a meeting it was on a day when we were in port, that didnt work out so she booked it on a sea day at around 5.30pm which was perfect timing as everyone had finished sunbathing and were just chilling. I think everyone that knew showed up but there were only around 16 cc members. At the meeting we had complimentary cocktails coffee and tea, there were also a few other staff that came and welcomed us, ie. Bernadette did a great job in organizing it but I'm sure Sharon will help you out

Send an email to: SAgusti@ncl.com. I believe her first name is Sandy but I can't remember. Ask her if you could set up a time for a meet and greet with Cruise Critic Members. If she doesn't respond call NCL and they will connect you to her. I had a couple of problems getting it scheduled with her (bad times, etc) but once you get on the ship, you will have a note in your cabin about the meet and greet and a contact #. As soon as you get the note, call the person who is the POC to accept/change/etc. My contact person was awesome, once I confirmed the meeting she sent letters out to all the members. We had approximately 12 CC members at the Meet and Greet,Plus, several Crew members (Cruise Director, Executive Cook, Hotel Director, etc.) They even provided us with a nice spread (Cocktails, coffee, tea, cookies, etc)....I was very pleased with everything. If you have any other questions, email me at RoryHisel@aol.com.

Good to see you Margaret......

Thanks Bernadette sorry I got it wrong but after meeting Sharon and having a few cocktails with her I mentioned CC and she knew all about it so I just assumed you went through her. Sorry if I messed things up,

Yeah she told me they are getting married in Australia her Mum and some family are going from the UK they are from the same part of the country that we were orignally from. I really miss being on the ship it was so depressing when we got back, did you feel the same. I didn't want to go on the boards as much as there's nothing to look forward to yet as we don't know what we want to do next. I would love to do the South Pacific cruise. Next year my daugther-in-law's sister is getting married in Mayan Riviiera and they want us there but it drives me crazy stuck in on place at a time.

We went to Maya Riveria last year for Christmas. We stayed at the Iberostar all inclusive resort and had a blast. We actually liked it better than the cruise! Can you believe it??? If your family hasn't chosen a place yet..I highly recommended the Iberostar. There are three resorts in Play Del Carmen. The one we stayed at was on the beach..The other two were downtown.

Hubby, daughter and I were very depressed about going home after the Hawaii vacation. We live for our vacations. We work hard and like to play hard. Next year we plan on going to Costa Rico during Spring Break. I hear there is a really nice all inclusive resort there. Hubby is making all the reservations this time and I don't have to do anything.

We were thinking about returning to Mexico for Christmas this year. I think we might go to Cozumel for 4 or 5 days....We're still debating it, but I will let you know.

Tell your hubby hi.

We took the boys to Cozumel a few years ago and they loved it to this day they say that was the best trip they had. The beaches were great and they loved the snorkelling, we rented a boat and crew for the day and they got to deep fish, did three dives and then they took us for lunch all included also liked the fact it was an island and three teenagers could'nt get off it. I 'm still am getting to know what they actually did get up to now they are married and I can't ground them. We will have to stay with the wedding party and it seems she has chosen one of the Barcello resorts, still rather cruise.

Archived