Stern cabin on Regatta

2dogcarol

I just booked cabin 7121 for a 2006 cruise. Has anyone been in a stern cabin? I was wondering about the veranda. Is it larger? Is it covered? I have not been able to find a picture of the back of the ship. Anyone have one? Thanks for your help.

Carol

The cabins in the aft of the ship in our opinion are the best ( but let's just keep that our secret!) The balcony in your cabin is not larger ( actually the cabins on deck 6 are, which is due to the configuration of the ship esp. the owners suites balconies are humongous).

In any event.. yes they are covered.

If you click on this link you can see the cabins ( the ones like you have booked are all the same, as far as layout) but due to their locations they have now been given A,B categories. This doesn't really do the pretty cabin justice but may give you an idea.

http://*****.com/b4l93

Thanks for the info, Claudia. We chose deck 7 as we wanted the benefits of the concierge services. From the video it looks like the deck wall is solid and can't be seen through. On our last cruise on the Sapphire Princess the wall was see through plexiglas and it was really nice to be able to get such a good view of the water.

Thanks for the info, Claudia. We chose deck 7 as we wanted the benefits of the concierge services. From the video it looks like the deck wall is solid and can't be seen through. On our last cruise on the Sapphire Princess the wall was see through plexiglas and it was really nice to be able to get such a good view of the water.

yes solid, but when you are sitting I think it's about eye level..

Hi Carol. I realized it was you after I read the "Cabin 8024" thread. You have our favorite cabin. Welcome to Oceania! We went on the Baltic cruise just before we met you and your mom on the Infinity S.A. Feb. 2004 and now have the Insignia and Nautica booked. Scroll down to the Cabin 8024 thread.

Sheila

Hi, We just got off the April 15- Istanbul to Athens on the Insignia. We were in cabin 7109. The location was just fine, never felt any movement or noise. Alina our cabin steward took great care of us. The balcony was nice. 2 chairs and a small table. Not as large as the verandas on deck 8, but adequate (who had time for the veranda?). The dividers are solid but do not go all the way to the floor, so with some effort you can see the veranda next store. You will LOVE Oceania!

Archived