Celebrity Suites? How Good Are The Perks?

curtdesilets

We brought our reusable water bottle, and filled them up with the pitcher of water before the shore excursions. There is a beverage package that you can book that covers bottled water.

The package is too expensive for us. We don't drink a lot of bottle water, soda or etc.. that is covers, I would not drink 14 dollars worth per day, specially on a Med cruise where we will be off the ship more than on it.

You had me curious so I checked Celebrity's website, by ship (Summit), and stateroom (Sky Suite) amenities.

This is what is listed:

Features and Highlights

Stateroom:

251 sq. ft.

Veranda:

57 sq. ft.

Features

All staterooms include:

Services

Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1

Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)

Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets

Dining

24 hour complimentary room service

Amenities

Robe

Complimentary tote bag

Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs

Water/wine glasses

Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens

Hair dryer

Stateroom features

Private mini-bar*

Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*

Private safe

Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets

Note:

Stateroom 6102 has a smaller veranda that is semi-private.

All Suites Include:

Services

European-trained butler service to help you pack/unpack, make your spa appointments, dinner reservations, shore excursions and so much more

Priority check-in

Priority debarkation

Reserved theater seating

Full in-suite breakfast, lunch & dinner service

Afternoon canapés and tea service

Complimentary daily in-suite espresso and cappuccino

Priority tender service

Shoeshine service

Dining

One complimentary dinner for two (cruise of 6 or 7 nights) and two complimentary dinners for two (cruise of 8 nights or more) in a specialty restaurant

Full in-suite breakfast, lunch & dinner service

Main & specialty restaurant seating preferences

Amenities

Bulgari luxury bath amenities

Plush Frette® bathrobe

Oversized 100% cotton bath towels

Slippers

Extra handheld hair dryer

Additional custom bath products: nail kit, shower gel, mending kit

Pillow menu

Fresh flowers

Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists

Daily fresh fruit platter

Stateroom features

Veranda

Hansgrohe® showerhead

*Additional charges apply.

It should be noted that I also checked the Century and this perk is not listed there.

Last December we were given the free specialty dining on the first night only in Normandie. Maybe this is a benefit of the suites after being solsticizing? That is good that we can get it any night and not just the first night and also good that we can make reservations for it ahead of time. Since I travel with a group, we will see how that works.

Last December we were given the free specialty dining on the first night only in Normandie. Maybe this is a benefit of the suites after being solsticizing? That is good that we can get it any night and not just the first night and also good that we can make reservations for it ahead of time. Since I travel with a group, we will see how that works.

You are correct, the perk has only been formalised since all the M-class ships have been Solsticised.

Sue

Celebrity's website has only recently [perhaps a couple of months] been listing a bar set up for suites [PH and RS only]. Initially, when the website started listing a bar set up as a perk, it was one bottle only. I am not sure when, over the few months, it changed to two bottles.

Before then, a bar set up in suites was at the discretion of the Hotel Director and could vary from ship to ship and, even, sailing to sailing. The PH was most likely to get a bar set up, then PH and RS and, least likely, PH, RS and CS.

I have yet to see a report here on Cruise Critic whether anyone in a CS has received a bar set up since Celebrity have started listing it as a perk for the PH and RS.

Sue

We were in a royal on the may 11 Med sailing of the Equinox. We received a 2 bottle bar setup....vodka and scotch and mixers. We also received all the bottled water we could drink.......Also dined in Blu multiple occasions and was never charged....Received the 2 complimentary specialty dinings as well....

We are booked in a penthouse on the Summit to Bermuda....have already booked our complimentary specialty dining. No issues at all....

I asked whether all ships get the specialty dining perk.....advisor from Celebrity said Yes.

Archived