Dining Time

southernmama

For us...late.

Reason? No rushing around after an excursion or day on an island. We get back from an island stop and still have time to relax before dinner.

The bad? After a late seating you have very little time to get to a show if you want to. Plus, you're so full you might want to just sit outside on deck or in a club...then head to your room to sleep!

Regardless, I prefer late dining.

We've only done early dining so far, because the time is close to our normal dinner time at home. My cruise that I leave on tomorrow, we booked 1 mth out, so we ended up with late dining & I look forward to seeing the difference.

Your Time (or Anytime) Dining is the only way we will go. LOVE the flexibility of being able to go to dinner when you are ready & when you are hungry. Having less schedules to keep on vacation is another plus for us. We have always had better service than traditional dining as well. It's a no brainer for us, we can go early, we can go late, we can go anytime in between!

We loved anytime.

We didn't realize how many activities we missed by doing late dining, even if they always schedule it so you can see the main show. Although I was fine with the late dining, I won't go back.

Never tried early. I guess it would depend on the port schedule.

I like late ..for same reason everyone else said. I also like having same waiters which you do not get with any time dining.

DH and I always head back to room aroun 5-6 to relax/nap and then around 7:15 we start to get ready for our 8:15 dinner. Works out great.

We always got to the 10:30 or 10:45 show in time.

We loved the Freedom (just said her last week)..have a great time.

I like late dining also for the same reasons many of the above posters have mentioned. (not having to rush etc...) I've never had a problem seeing any of the shows or other activities with late dining. And I like being dressed and ready to go after dinner to the late evening activities. I may try anytime dining next time around just to see how it is.

I like late ..for same reason everyone else said. I also like having same waiters which you do not get with any time dining.

DH and I always head back to room aroun 5-6 to relax/nap and then around 7:15 we start to get ready for our 8:15 dinner. Works out great.

Oh yes you can! ;)

Glad to know that you enjoyed the Freedom.

Archived