***Live from the Sojourn, 20-day Iberian and Celtic Sojourn***

surely that would be the 2014 world cruise. we were really hoping that one of the small ships would go back to Sth America. we circumnavigated in 2010 on the Spirit and it was one of our best cruises .

we have been offered a cabin on the Sojourn from Valparaiso to Rome but we would have to move for one leg! the cruise up the amazon was amazing and we have a good contact in the area who would look after us again. the ship got quite used to seeing us head out for some interesting adventures!.

The World Cruise for 2014 would either be the Sojourn or the Odyssey if the Quest is going to South America unless they plan on only doing a couple of South American cruises with the Quest in November and December 2013 and then reposition her in time to go up to FLL for the first week of January 2014. We will all know more when Seabourn announces all these new itineraries for 2013/2014 season.:eek:

Departure from the Sojourn in Copenhagen, Denmark:

After having a leisurely breakfast in the Colonnade, there was hardly anyone there at 9:00am and had my final Eggs Benedict and O.J. from the Sojourn...:(

I have now arrived at the SAS Business Class Lounge in Copenhagen...the airport is a ZOO...they must have learned how to ATTACK from the Sojourn!

I have 1.5 hours wait until I fly out to Munich and then onwards to Montreal non-stop and will be landing at 6:10pm tonight if all goes well.

If I haven't made mention of the following crew before, here goes

Hotel Manager, Hubert thank you for everything especially my Nespressso machine in my Suite!

Bozi, F and B Manager, thank you for the great food and extra pounds

Susan Woods, Cruise Director, thank you for limiting the Tootleloos to a minimum!

Annabel, what can I say about my partner in crime...stay out of trouble even if its a fulltime job!

Bogdan, Bar Manager, thank you for the great attention and wines throughout the 58 days onboard.

To my cabin stewardess Ajelona, thank you for being a little white tornado and dirt devil.

Lauren, Lana and Jo at Seabourn Square, thank you for the daily chats and amusement...you all will be missed!

Kevin and Annie my two favorite Baristas in Seabourn Square

Pierre, Onboard Sales Manager, Future Cruises, thank you for continuing to take my money week over week as I kept extending my stays!

Aaron the Chef in the Patio Grill you will be missed.

Theresa, Sannet, David Cinko, Fernando, Piertor Asst Maitred, Florian Asst Maitred, Lena, Camilla, Mama Colonnade, Dusan, Jose, Johaness, and countless others for making my stay onboard the Sojourn my home away from home...you all will be missed until I come back onboard in a couple of weeks.;):eek:;)

Interesting to know there is a mysterious "they" that force you to read the OPs multiple threads multiple times and attack him...

No kidding! If you don't like it, don't read! I have enjoyed this immensely and will miss ST; wish he would do a "Live from Montreal":eek:;):D

ST--As I've stated previously, enjoyed reading your posts but especially enjoyed meeting you (within two minutes of embarking!) and being with you twelve days; wish it could have been longer. Hope to sail with you again one day. In the meantime, a champagne toast. Safe travels!

Departure from the Sojourn in Copenhagen, Denmark:

After having a leisurely breakfast in the Colonnade, there was hardly anyone there at 9:00am and had my final Eggs Benedict and O.J. from the Sojourn...:(

I have now arrived at the SAS Business Class Lounge in Copenhagen...the airport is a ZOO...they must have learned how to ATTACK from the Sojourn!

I have 1.5 hours wait until I fly out to Munich and then onwards to Montreal non-stop and will be landing at 6:10pm tonight if all goes well.

If I haven't made mention of the following crew before, here goes

Hotel Manager, Hubert thank you for everything especially my Nespressso machine in my Suite!

Bozi, F and B Manager, thank you for the great food and extra pounds

Susan Woods, Cruise Director, thank you for limiting the Tootleloos to a minimum!

Annabel, what can I say about my partner in crime...stay out of trouble even if its a fulltime job!

Bogdan, Bar Manager, thank you for the great attention and wines throughout the 58 days onboard.

To my cabin stewardess Ajelona, thank you for being a little white tornado and dirt devil.

Lauren, Lana and Jo at Seabourn Square, thank you for the daily chats and amusement...you all will be missed!

Kevin and Annie my two favorite Baristas in Seabourn Square

Pierre, Onboard Sales Manager, Future Cruises, thank you for continuing to take my money week over week as I kept extending my stays!

Aaron the Chef in the Patio Grill you will be missed.

Theresa, Sannet, David Cinko, Fernando, Piertor Asst Maitred, Florian Asst Maitred, Lena, Camilla, Mama Colonnade, Dusan, Jose, Johaness, and countless others for making my stay onboard the Sojourn my home away from home...you all will be missed until I come back onboard in a couple of weeks.;):eek:;)

Great post!

Host Dan

Sorry maybe it was the way I wrote it, what I meant was I will be taking the ship to my front door until it arrives in Montreal on September 29th, therefore going on the Trans-Atlantic cruise will be my last one on the Sojourn.:eek:;):eek:

My reading comprehension fail. Nice though that you have a functional port near home. My local port seems to try to drive cruises away:(

It almost makes me want to sing "Auld Lang Syne". Looking forward to your next instalment ST. And to everyone else who posted, a fun read and a way to escape from my working life here in Brisbane Australia which by the way finances our one holiday a year on Seabourn...so I say to you all, three cheers for Mr ST, take care and give the pooches a pat for me...xx:D

And to everyone else who posted, a fun read and a way to escape from my working life here in Brisbane Australia which by the way finances our one holiday a year on Seabourn...

Working here in Brisbane Australia finances our one holiday a year on Seabourn also..... Driving past the Portside Wharf cruise ship terminal on the way to work each day (and dropping in for a look if a non regular ship is in) reminds me that there is a reason for the daily grind!

When are you on the Legend, Billichka? We are sailing on her from the 25th September, Monte Carlo to Rome.

We are on from 15th September doing two 10 night cruises back to back (Rome - Monte Carlo - Rome). Hopefully some of the excellent staff from last year's cruise will be on board again :)

Obviously all the dinning got to you :eek:

I've really enjoyed your posts, and drooling over the menus etc. Hopefully you'll soon be back on board a) to enjoy a relaxing cruise (even if you're working for some of the time) and b) to allow us to vicariously experience those SB moments again!

No Seabourn for us this year (timing / itineries / other commitments etc) but hopefully 2013. And we do have a cruise in the fall, just not a 'proper' SB one!

So, looking forward to hearing about your next trip. Which will hopefully be without any accompanying feline creatures. But with some bugged-eyed ones :p

Never mind Seabourntraveller - you will soon be back on board.

If I may be so bold, may I ask how much weight you put on over those two months on Seabourn?:eek:

My husband and I both put on 4 pounds on our 10 day Pride cruise recently and we were being careful what we ate!

Never mind Seabourntraveller - you will soon be back on board.

If I may be so bold, may I ask how much weight you put on over those two months on Seabourn?:eek:

My husband and I both put on 4 pounds on our 10 day Pride cruise recently and we were being careful what we ate!

cruiserbunny...I don't know if the regular house scales go up that high?:eek::p:eek: A good 15lbs for sure...IMHO.:mad:

I am already getting bored with this board---hah. When will you be back on the Sojourn?

I need my daily fix of ST's commentary. I will soon be in the throes of depression and despair without it.

Now you don't want to feel responsible for your Seabourn groupie having to go through withdrawal, do you?

Get your bags re-packed and put those dazzling slippers back on the yellow brick road and start typing!

I am sure Fairbourne and MarianH feel the same. And then what would Seabornaddict do without you to kick around anymore? Shades of Richard M., anyone???

Oh, yeah and DocJames, I am certain he misses your daily postings--he was always so complimentary !

Work or no work , re-board at once, Mister!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am already getting bored with this board---hah. When will you be back on the Sojourn?

I need my daily fix of ST's commentary. I will soon be in the throes of depression and despair without it.

Now you don't want to feel responsible for your Seabourn groupie having to go through withdrawal, do you?

Get your bags re-packed and put those dazzling slippers back on the yellow brick road and start typing!

I am sure Fairbourne and MarianH feel the same. And then what would Seabornaddict do without you to kick around anymore? Shades of Richard M., anyone???

Oh, yeah and DocJames, I am certain he misses your daily postings--he was always so complimentary !

Work or no work , re-board at

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaah Milliemeter, I just loved your post! And we need him back to drag us from the depths of despair! ;):D

I did say I would withdraw until those Slippers boarded again and am enjoying lurking but lurking is NO fun! :p

So ST those Slippers are made for sailing

And that's just what you should do

Head on back to your Seabourn

it's so dull around here without YOU!

Are you ready ST! Start walkin'! :D

Aaah Milliemeter, I just loved your post! And we need him back to drag us from the depths of despair! ;):D

I did say I would withdraw until those Slippers boarded again and am enjoying lurking but lurking is NO fun! :p

So ST those Slippers are made for sailing

And that's just what you should do

Head on back to your Seabourn

it's so dull around here without YOU!

Are you ready ST! Start walkin'! :D

You crack me up!...shopuld I put on my high healed black leather boots as well? I'll be back onboard just as soon as my wallet makes it out of cardiatic arrest!

How I miss posting the menus, activities onboard and the daily "dish" going on the ship. Hard to get back into making my bed after 2 months being onboard.:confused::eek::mad:

Seabourntraveller,

I've waisted my entire A.M. reading your thread with pure Fascination and Enjoyment. I just started reading the Seabourn board again as the "Seabourn Withdrawals" have started again. I don't think I can wait until Dec/Jan for a cruise. I need (it could be a "want") to get out of this desert heat and float around where it's cool and green.

Hope you return very soon as there must be lots of "dish" going on that not being reported.

And I will be reading it every morning and saying I wish I was there.

Thanks again and what a trip,

Randy

Archived