Cruising Solo - Pride 5/20

So I made the huge leap and have decided to go on my first cruise, solo in fact. Is there anything I should be aware of that may come to be a advantage/disadvantage cruising solo (other than cost)?

I am excited for the cruise, but have some trepidation about experience it solo. I am a 20 something single male and want to relax and also meet interesting people.

Signed up for a couple of excursions and a swedish massage and am counting down the days.

Congrats on taking the plunge! I have done about 15 solo cruises and always had a great time.

Carnival does a good job with putting solo passengers at a large table for dinner. So there are usually 7-9 other solo pax at the table. I always go to the dining room after boarding to double check and make sure they did put me at a large table. Once they put me at a table for 2 :p

Check out the solo cruisers board to get lots of insight and reviews.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=373

So I made the huge leap and have decided to go on my first cruise, solo in fact. Is there anything I should be aware of that may come to be a advantage/disadvantage cruising solo (other than cost)?

I am excited for the cruise, but have some trepidation about experience it solo. I am a 20 something single male and want to relax and also meet interesting people.

Signed up for a couple of excursions and a swedish massage and am counting down the days.

We have a group of 21 on that cruise. In our group, my daughter and son are going with their bf and gf (23-25) and a male friend (23) and friends of ours are going with their 2 daughters (23 and 19) and 3 of the 19yo's friends, and a widowed friend with his 3 daughters (23-26) so there will be lots of single people on the cruise. You will have a blast. Which dinner did you sign up for....early, late or anytime? We have early.

Archived