Grand Turk Cabana

bigwicer86

Someone on our large roll call got one when we were there recently and no one used it, not even to change clothes. It was pretty to look at from the pool though. :rolleyes:

So I am embarking on my first cruise, solo in fact, and I have booked a cabana for the day. Is it worth it? Especially, because I am doing this solo.

We loved it! We arrived early and chose the one closest to restrooms for obvious reasons. Grabbed a lounger from around the pool to put on the front deck and sat back and enjoyed the day. There is a buzzer inside that you push for service however the waiter assigned to us never gave us a reason to push the button he was constantly checking on us and the best part was sitting inside in aircondtioning while we ate lunch. We will define toy rent again.

I thought it was worth it. I cruised solo on the Miracle two years ago and I loved having the /ac and the waiter. The best part was I could walk on the beach and go to the pool and had somewhere secure to keep my purse, kindle. etc.. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

So I am embarking on my first cruise, solo in fact, and I have booked a cabana for the day. Is it worth it? Especially, because I am doing this solo.

When are you sailing and on what ship?? This has nothing to do with your question but i can tell you are excited and I would love to talk cruise with you ;) As far as the cabana...I do not think I would spend the $$ in Grand Turk because the cabanas are a little separated from the people. Unless you want to sit by yourself and have a quiet relaxing day..then go for it!

Archived