Future Cruise Certificate

emt6121

Just purchased another one last week while on the Miracle. We had a cc attached to our sail and sign and that is how they did it. However, if you have cash account and there is enough to cover the $100 purchase they will do it that way.

Just purchased another one last week while on the Miracle. We had a cc attached to our sail and sign and that is how they did it. However, if you have cash account and there is enough to cover the $100 purchase they will do it that way.

Glad they do this now. We were told you had to have a credit card to buy one.

Awesome! I have money budgeted to buy 2 of them. Used my last one on this cruise.

Glad they do this now. We were told you had to have a credit card to buy one.

You do have to have a credit card to buy one. On my last cruise, I had a cash account and I had to bring a credit card to the FCC desk for them to charge it for the FCC.

Actually, a credit card is needed to purchase an FCC. Carnival will not accept cash for it.

Archived