Wi-fi on Azura

Jo and Rob

it's not very good in the cabins tho on my last cruise in april i went up to the lido deck sitting by the aqua pool was the best way to keep a line open as i kept loosing the signal in my room and my sister wanted to wish me happy birthday.....

it's not very good in the cabins tho on my last cruise in april i went up to the lido deck sitting by the aqua pool was the best way to keep a line open as i kept loosing the signal in my room and my sister wanted to wish me happy birthday.....

That can be so frustrating. Where was your cabin? We are near the front on A deck.

Does Azura have wi-fi in the cabins please?

We were in C215 last year on Azura which is forward. WiFi was absolutely useless in the cabin with a low signal and unreliable. If you want to use the internet personally I think it's better to use the on-board computers in the dedicated area.

Frankly the charges are astonishingly high, we found that in most ports visited we could find a cafe or bar with free wifi and wouldn't use the on-board service unless it was an emergency.

That can be so frustrating. Where was your cabin? We are near the front on A deck.

b202 right at the front i tried getting the signal in a couple of places the lido deck where they smoke was the best and after 7pm during the day i struggled to get a signal on the lido deck my laptop has the latest wifi so it's not a computer problem on the deck above lido are mushroom shaped objects i believe from past experience that this is where the signal comes in as on another ship they went there to reset the internet when it all went down and iam assuming that this is where they transmit the signal from so it would be stronger at source. if you don't have a strong enough signal you end up spending more money on the internet as it takes longer to load any pages or emails....

the rates are steep compared to home broadband but when you compare it to other cruise lines its cheap i went on celebrity eclipse last year and what cost me £35 on azura iam sure i paid £50 but the signal in the cabin was a lot stronger..

Archived