Just off the star...

cruisekitty7

What does Alaskan night consist of?

Go back to post #26 of this thread and click the link to see the menus. The Alaska night menu is there. They use it on all the Alaskan cruises instead of the Caribbean or other regional menus.

Honestly, the Alaskan Night menu is one of my least favorites.

Go back to post #26 of this thread and click the link to see the menus. The Alaska night menu is there. They use it on all the Alaskan cruises instead of the Caribbean or other regional menus.

Honestly, the Alaskan Night menu is one of my least favorites.

Thanks and sorry to be repetitious! With so many options I'm sure the Mr. & I will find more then enough to satisfy our appetites! Heck, I can't imagine with that much food around you even have time to ever get truly hungry! Thanks for the reminder I need to dedicate myself to diet and exercise for the next 20 days! :D

Since we don't eat everything, I like to read the menus to get an idea of what I might request, be prepared plain. Scanning the menus give us an idea of what fish maybe available on board to ask about. We usually special order fish grilled and steamed vegetables, we eat very plain.

It is always so entertaining for me when upset people post in these threads about "not enforcing the dress code." Really?? I doubt even the very exclusive cruise lines "enforce" the dress code. But they might, so if you want to pay 5 times the amount for your cruise, go for it. Whether a man is in a shirt and tie or a tux on formal night is not going to mean anything to me, nor should it, it is their vacation.

Just my two cent's worth. Please people, don't sweat the small stuff, okay??

Enjoy,

Peggy

Archived