For the Webcam Obsessed Only

I enjoy looking at all of the webcams from the places I've been and those I would like to go. I have pulled the ones I like together into a simple site (see my signature) so that I can find them without digging through a long list of Favorites.

If you have a favorite webcam that you think I would like (think beaches, pools, and cruises) Please let me know. I'm always looking for more good ones!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I enjoy looking at all of the webcams from the places I've been and those I would like to go. I have pulled the ones I like together into a simple site (see my signature) so that I can find them without digging through a long list of Favorites.

If you have a favorite webcam that you think I would like (think beaches, pools, and cruises) Please let me know. I'm always looking for more good ones!

Thanks

Thanks Larry. Fantastic.

:)

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

I know the second one, I can only do an external link to their site. They didn't like it when I included only their video, but they said a link was OK, so that's what I'll do.

On the first, I have added the following page;

but have not yet added it to the menu. It appears to be frozen. I'll watch it for a couple of days and see what happens.

Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...

but have not yet added it to the menu. It appears to be frozen. I'll watch it for a couple of days and see what happens.

The above remains frozen. Too bad, looks like it would be good if it worked? If you see it start working again, let me know.

Edited by OKCruiseMan

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much, really enjoying your Web Cams.

Thought you might like to see what the Highest Tides / and Lowest would look like. We live in the Annapolis Valley Region of Nova Scotia.

It's quite a site!

When the Tide is all the way out - the boats lay directly on the Ocean floor... Keep coming back and you will see a HUGE difference once the tide comes in!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do...

There are many more Cam's around our Province on this site- worth checking out!

Enjoy!

http://www.novascotiawebcams.com/bay-of-fundy/halls-harbour-1.html

Thanks so much, really enjoying your Web Cams.

Thought you might like to see what the Highest Tides / and Lowest would look like. We live in the Annapolis Valley Region of Nova Scotia.

It's quite a site!

When the Tide is all the way out - the boats lay directly on the Ocean floor... Keep coming back and you will see a HUGE difference once the tide comes in!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do...

There are many more Cam's around our Province on this site- worth checking out!

Enjoy!

http://www.novascotiawebcams.com/bay-of-fundy/halls-harbour-1.html

That's a really good site! However, they won't let me link to their images (which I understand). Wish there was more like that in the Caribbean. I think I like warmer places anyway:)

Here is another "cool" place...

http://live.mila.is/english/lonid/

Edited by OKCruiseMan

• 2 months later...

Thanks, really enjoy the sites.

By any chance, do you know how to locate webcams for the following cruise ports:

• Barcelona, Spain
  • Cartagena, Spain
  • Malaga, Spain
  • Tenerife, Canary Islands

I love tracking cruise ships and want to watch Navigator travel the Atlantic to pick us up for our upcoming cruise to Mexico. (By the way, which camera shows the cruise port used by Royal?)

Thanks for your help and sharing your site. Its great!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

Thanks for link.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Thus is a Web Cam sight that takes you around the world to the most interesting places such as Amsterdam, Independence Sq in Kiev, Lake Baikal in Russia, Hogs Breath Saloon in Key West, and many other really odd locations.

It is on the Glaz TV Web Site. Click on Web Cams when you get there.

http://en.glaz.tv

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Don't know what happened to the last link. Looks like some type of filter blanked it out..

What did it say?

Sorry, I thought it was a link to some webcams. Must not of copied correctly and I did not save the link.

Double whammy:confused:

Regards, J