Duty free liquor pricing

bricks609

Does anyone have a current price list for duty free liquor for Carnival? The most recent one I could find anywhere was from May of 2010, and I would think there would have been some increase in pricing. I have emailed Carnival, and have yet to hear from them.

Thanks in advance.

I have found it varys by ship and the prices go up and down, not just up. I might be on Ecstasy and they have Sheridans 2 for $39.99 and throw in a free half size bottle for free, or other free bottles on other deals .. and 2 weeks later the price is $45.99 and no free bottles on specials.

I look for closeouts and specials, and if they only have a few bottles left of something, buy it the first day.

I have found it varys by ship and the prices go up and down, not just up. I might be on Ecstasy and they have Sheridans 2 for $39.99 and throw in a free half size bottle for free, or other free bottles on other deals .. and 2 weeks later the price is $45.99 and no free bottles on specials.

I look for closeouts and specials, and if they only have a few bottles left of something, buy it the first day.

Pricing will vary depending upon where the ship is going. Noticed on the Valor in Jan Shgerridans was very high. Last month on the Glory it was 2 for $ 39.99

Asked the salesman what is going on and they price match according to the ports. We were going to San Juan and liquor ashore is cheap so Sherridans was cheap. In Jan going to S Caribbean and stops not noted for cheap liquor so prices were high.

Archived