Many Thanks To Emdee

D-ma

Thanks for your compliments and sorry you didnt have great service. Every cruise line has its off moments. We have had a couple of really awful Celebrity cruises.

As you said the beauty of FP is always the star.

I agree Emdee support and advice has been phenomenal ! I hope PG appreciates her enthusiasm as it helped with our decision to choose our first PG cruise Jan. 2013.

Here, here! I agree heartily though we are still a few months away, thanks to Marion and other helpful souls on this board, I was able to plan all more shore excursions with confidence that I have a good mix of activities to " sample" FP for the first time! I know what to pack to wear to dinner, I am excited to celebrate my anniversary in Bora Bora, and I even knew to upgrade to a better room pre and post crusie:D

I also appreciate that PG monitors and chimes in to answer questions! I feel ready. ( and I need to be- heading to my summer home in 2 weeks, then to Ecuador, and will only 6 weeks to prepare for FP when we return, so Ive tried to get it all set ahead of time.

Thanks to everyone for sharing useful info with us newbies;)

Thank you from us too Emdee -- your tips were spot on, & we took your advice many times. We also greeted all the staff you mentioned (except your favorite bartender was on vacation) & they're all looking forward to seeing you again.

I'll join in with thanks to Emdee! It's 100% her doing that I got interested in PG in the first place and I caught the PG flu before even setting foot on the ship. Her excellent descriptions of FP got me thinking about doing B2B cruises on PG. And then there's her cocktail recommendations! Now, a year later, I have fabulous memories of 21 delightful days in paradise aboard the wonderful PG. Thanks Emdee! :):)

Thanks all ... that is so sweet of you. For me the magic of FP and the PG lives on. I still travel the few spots in the world that are left on my bucket list but as long as health and wealth permits I have to be reunited with my heart which is left on the PG.

Now tiki if you want the cocktail recs then you will have to give me your email.... just kidding. I will do a post on cocktails on the PG and everyone can chime in!

Archived