Where & When are You Cruising In 2006??

Vision of the Seas - May 12/o6 to Alaska

Still looking for a cruise in the Med for Sept of 2006 - am awaiting brochures from Princess & Celebrity

Yes I know their itineraires are out on the net but it is a lot easier to compare when you have the printed brochure.

We are booked on Rhapsody for the 3rd of September. Cabin7152 aft wrap around cabin. 3rd cruise, first Royal, first balcony. Our cabin is the bottom one in the pic. Sorry to sound like I'm bragging... but look at that balcony:D

rccl6a.jpg.2803dc7c4df61a48532e42d8a0d83ad7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My original post said:

Back to Back cruises; :D

December 2, 2006 - Eastern

December 9, 2006 - Western

Deck 8 - middle of the hump :D

I changed it when I feared we would be sitting in the airport up here snowed in. Our new date is below.

2 1/2 months sooner. :D

Carmic: I just booked the Voyager rd. trip Barcelona for Oct. 7, 2006. Wondering if you've done this before. I was going in Nov. but backed it up because someone warned me about storms preventing us from getting to ports then. Supposedly Oct.'s better.

I'm going on VOS Sept 30th to Med, hope the weathers fine then. Not found anyone doing same trip. Have roll call up.

I feel like the most blessed person

My best friend and I are booked March 4th on Sapphire Princess to Mexico

and then Myself,sister and my two daughters are booked on the

Freedom of the Seas on Oct 1st

It will be a record year for me, I keep pinching myself to make sure I am awake.

Happy Crusing in 2006 to all

Rapsodyme

Ah yes, we are doing the Mexican Riviera on the Mercury for Valentines day.

Should be booked soon on the Jewel OS April 30th FLL to Harwich, staying aboard for the Baltics, if I can secure the right cabins for us. Working on that now! that could be a wonderful 26 day cruise!!! Wooo Hooo!!!

Rick

So then you have decided on the Jewel. Baron and I still checking on available staterooms. No sky suites available thus far on Mercury. We will probably join you on the Jewel if all goes well and we can get a Jr. Suite then bid adieu as you head to the Baltic s and we head onto Bavaria "homeland".:D

Archived