Check your profiles on Carnival.com

I just tried to sign up for the VIFP Club and it says my address needs to be in alphanumeric characters. Um, I'm pretty sure I entered my address right! DH go into it okay and his number is showing at 13, which is correct.

My question is, should I enter DH's email address and username or create my own?

Also, I just got married last month, but Carnival would only know my old name. I was signing up under that old name, but was wondering if it would be able to be changed to my new name eventually.

I wrote out South and Drive in my address and it accepted it. I just now changed my last name on my profile, and it seems to have stuck.

It is royally messed up. I've cruised 7 times with Carnival and they are showing 0 cruise days and have me living in some California town I have never even heard of.

Mine is doing the same thing.. My guess is that our last names are at the end of the Alphabet... And info just isn't loaded yet.... And everytime i change the info... It goes back to so e other random address

Oh please do....I have a question, if I am Platinum and BF isn't does he get the embarkation and tender privileges also?

I believe so.....but don't quote me. Others on here have much more vast knowledge on that info.

I'm wondering, with the BF and I booked in one cabin and the kids booked in another (and I being the only VIP), would they not allow all of us to board at the same time? I can't see them telling me to leave the kids in the general boarding area.

Mine is showing 0 too... but then again, it also showed I lived in New Hampshire. Rather shocking for this lil ol' southern girl. ;):D;)

Give it a few days for the kinks to get worked out.

Mine showed zero too, but I just went in and added (by date, b/c who freaking remembers their booking number from every cruise they have taken.) and hope they will fix it.

I just wonder if I need to add my currently booked cruise in Nov or if I have to wait until I sail for that to count?

Just went on to check my current reservation. I leave next month and it shows me with zero (0) VIFP points though I should have 34 points. 3 7day, 1 8 day and 1 5 day cruise. I called and was told I had to sign into the new program so I did. Now I have my old guest number and a new guest number, so does husband, and still no cruises. I called customer service and they said it should be fixed and looking right by tomorrow. I have spent a couple hours wasting time. Every time I pull up my profile, it has some random address in Canada, Puerto Rico, some other state, etc. Their program is totally messed up and I give up.

Same here. My husband never registered on Carnival.com before this program, so I tried to register him today and it gave him a brand new number with no history. Carnival told me it should look right in a few days. I guess we'll see :rolleyes:

Same here. My husband never registered on Carnival.com before this program, so I tried to register him today and it gave him a brand new number with no history. Carnival told me it should look right in a few days. I guess we'll see :rolleyes:

I added my husband under travel companions. It has an option to search for his VIFP number, and came back with one, so I'm assuming it's his.

I added my husband under travel companions. It has an option to search for his VIFP number, and came back with one, so I'm assuming it's his.

That one was correct under my travel companions also, it was when I tried to register him as a new user he was given a VIFP number that was different from his old PG#

ME too. I manage my parents bookings from my website. They are all gone. Had to dig thru the emails to find the booking numbers.

I noticed they brought back the Travel Companion tab. YEAH! I loved that! But now I have to reinput my travel companions info once again.

I had to update the companion also.. Everything else looks fine..

Am I the only one who can't log in at all? No, I have not forgotten my user name and password, I use it every day.

My biggest fear is that if all of our 28 cruises are not there, I will have no way to recall when they were. If I'd known we were revamping the entire computer system, I would have printed them off last week. Thanks Carnival for the warning. Obviously they knew cruises would be missing or they would have created the form to submit errors from the get-go.

Just another little something to brighten my day along with all the rest of this.

Am I the only one who can't log in at all? No, I have not forgotten my user name and password, I use it every day.

My biggest fear is that if all of our 28 cruises are not there, I will have no way to recall when they were. If I'd known we were revamping the entire computer system, I would have printed them off last week. Thanks Carnival for the warning. Obviously they knew cruises would be missing or they would have created the form to submit errors from the get-go.

Just another little something to brighten my day along with all the rest of this.

Mine is fine - all 25 cruises...don't worry until that happens - IF it does. Maybe everything will be fine.

I believe so.....but don't quote me. Others on here have much more vast knowledge on that info.

I'm wondering, with the BF and I booked in one cabin and the kids booked in another (and I being the only VIP), would they not allow all of us to board at the same time? I can't see them telling me to leave the kids in the general boarding area.

Anyone that is attached to your sail and sign card can board with you.

Bye.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The dictionary defines loyalty as the state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations. Why would I be loyal to someone or something that is not loyal to me? Why should I be the one to have to remind Carnival that I am a loyal customer?

Archived