Check your past cruises carefully

True Texan

I just went to the website and found out they left my latest cruise (Magic 2/12) off my past cruises. There is a way to fill out a form and submit a request to add any past cruises left off. They ask for a booking number, date and ship name. Thank goodness I had all the information.

Good luck. I just tried unsuccessfully several times to log in and it kept telling me that my account didn't exist. I tried loging in, then tried registering a new account name and nothing worked. I hate that site. Always something wrong with it.

I couldn't remember anything, so clicked forgot button on user name, they told me. Then clicked forgot password, they e mailed me, I reset the password, then gave it a try as the instructions said, and voila I was in!

Now, I've got to find the paperwork for my cruise that wasn't listed.

Just FYI, while it gives a space for the booking number it's not required although when I put the booking number in I remembered for 1 of my missing cruises it credited it immediately. For my 1st CCL cruise in 2003 which wasn't listed I no longer had a booking number and it didn't immediately credit it to me but said it's being checked.

My prior cruise list was fine, but my husband was missing 2 from his list. For hi , this is the difference between making platinum and not making it, so I'll be checking back in a few days to make sure they recalculate his number of days and status correctly once they add those cruises on.

Archived