oceana e223 sun 30sept 17 nights help

lemmey

we are going on a cruise to the central med,dubrovnik,croatia,venice,greece.in october if any one can give us any info that you think could be of help would appriciate lem

Not sure what you want to know but I did the same cruise in September last year on Azura and loved it so would be happy to help with anything you want to ask. Fire away.....

Not sure what you want to know but I did the same cruise in September last year on Azura and loved it so would be happy to help with anything you want to ask. Fire away.....

thanks for the reply we have done a few cruises in the last few years and try to do our own excersions taxi etc to save money as the ones on ship are so expensive but apart from venice we hav'nt visited most of the other places if you could give me any advice on those i would be grateful also we are going october what do you think the tempretures could be i have looked on the net and they seem ok for croatia etc

I don't know what your other Croatian ports are, but you're in for a lovely treat when you go to Dubrovnik for the day.

The shuttle bus will drop you off just outside the city walls and you can just stroll around all day until you get tired.

You can walk the wall and get good views of the place. If it's a nice day then you really must have a drink or lunch down at the pretty harbour.

The only downside is that there are always a few cruise ships in Dubrovnik and it could be busy.

We have stayed in Dubrovnik before and been there twice on cruises. The last time was the end of October and by 3pm the streets were emptying fast.

We had a drink in one of the town squares and had no problem finding a table at that time.

Are you visiting Split?

Caryl

hi tom thanks for your help it as given us some great info have you ever been to hvar in croatia and kotor in montenegro these are on our itenery i had never heard of them till i booked this cruise thanks

hi thanks for your reply a couple of other people are trying to help us we are going to hvar in croatia and kotor in montenegro if you have any info on these it would be a great help many thanks

We are on this cruise too, and really looking forward to it. I have found a lot of information on the Ports of Call section of this site and on the Community Forum on the P&O site. If you register on that site you will be able to access lots of information via the Destinations forum of the Community section.

Everyone speaks very highly of Kotor. If you go to the P&O site and onto the Community site and then to the Reviews (not on the main site but on the Community bit) then you will find a review by DTM of his cruise a few weeks ago on Arcadia and a lot of the ports are the same as we will be visiting. He gives some very good descriptions and information.

Carole

I don't know what your other Croatian ports are, but you're in for a lovely treat when you go to Dubrovnik for the day.

The shuttle bus will drop you off just outside the city walls and you can just stroll around all day until you get tired. g.gif

• 4 weeks later...

We are first time cruisers on this cruise and need all the info we can get. We know that packaged excursions are not good value for money and would like to do our own thing, but know little about many of the ports of call.

To those on this cruise the Excursions are now available online on the P&O site. You go to the site and you can find your Cruise Personaliser - you will need your booking reference - and all the P&O excursions for each port are listed. You can book online if you wish. Even if you don't want to do one of the excursions you can read all about what is on offer in the various ports.

Carole

Archived