BERMUDA Cruiser's 2004/2005!

Good Day:

Just wanted to take a moment out to inform those that sailed on the Norwegian Majesty in 2004 that I am currently not onboard., though I do have some exciting news…

If you are returning to the Norwegian Majesty or if you are sailing to Bermuda on the Norwegian Majesty or Norwegian Crown in 2005 it would be my pleasure to meet with you during your stay….

Do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail… I know there are a lot of Bermuda cruisers out there so I expect to see many e-mails and most of all meeting you in 2005-YEA!

Happy Cruising,

Christian-Leslie lls@ibl.bm

Hey Leslie!

Thought we'd lost you! We met on the repo last year! We're sailing again with you to Bermuda on Majesty 8/14/05 with entire family this time and look forward to teasing you again! (Only kidding!) Remember the GAME!!!!!!!!

We'll not embarass you again!

Hope to see you and hope all is well!

Neesie42 (tippingd@comcast.net)

How many cruises do you take to Bermuda? We are planning to go to Bermuda on 5/29/05 with the NCL Majesty. Also planning to take the Repo of the NCL Majesty on 10/30/05. So What can I say, I like smaller ships.

Hi Leslie! I'm finally making it back to Bermuda this year. Thanks for posting, and I hope all is well. I'll send you an email to let you know when we'll be in your beautiful land.

Archived