Hawaii

SANDEE

Sandee ..... my first cruise was booked via a TA, by the person I was cruising with. Anytime I had a question or concern, I had to go thru the TA to get it answered or resolved, somtimes having to wait days until she got back to me.

For all of my other cruises, I have booked directly with Princess, and am much happier ....

I have control of the bookings, and can go right to the phone and call Princess and get what I need taken care of. No middle-person!

I monitor the Princess website and watch the fares for my booked cruises, and if a fare reduction occurs or there is a sale that does not specify "new bookings only", I call Princess and get my fare(s) adjusted.

I guess it all comes down to what you feel comfortable with.

I recently booked a cruise with Princess and then transfered it to a TA. I saved nearly 20%.
BINGO! And, ditto although the percentage depends on the cruise and category. Plus, I'm getting $100 OBC and wine. I have complete control over my booking as my TA knows more than Princess CSR's.

Is it better to book through Princess or T.A.?

Thank You, Sandee

It depends on the TA . I established a business relationship with a TA , she was very good. Answered or got answers from Princess ASAP . She would book exactly what I wanted or upgrade in that category with my permission only. Never tried to up sell or change me to another cruise-line.

If there was or is a good TA out there I have not found one and I have looked because of what others have said. But I have found they are very quick to penalize you.

Keep looking or ask someone for a referral while you are aboard a ship. No TA I have ever dealt with penalizes.

Archived