Great trip, but...

goLC

Now we know why they can cut the menu, cut the live music, cut the menu some more, well....pretty much cut everything until it;s just a bus ride across the sea.

Bring on the slovenliness!!!!! How low can you go?!!!?

I couldn't agree more........its the attitude, I can wear what ever I want, where ever I want and screw you.

They could have just told the young man that due to liability issues, he could not be served unless he wore shoes. That doesn't insult the person, however any one that rude and dumb, wouldn't have gotten the insult anyway. If you keep accepting lower standards, standards will go lower. If every one starts dressing for dinner then the fool who comes in like this would realize, that someone is wrong , and it can't be all the other people. Stand up for standards by setting them.:)

I wonder if i would be served wearing a shirt shoes but no pants ? LOL

Some place have had people try that, just shirt and shoes, nothing else. Needless to say the people making the attempt had the county picking up their evening meal tab.;)

I think my new hobby on cruises will be if I see a dress code violation taking lots and lots of pictures then letting the person(s) know Ill be emailing the line then putting them on a website wall of shame.

Some place have had people try that, just shirt and shoes, nothing else. Needless to say the people making the attempt had the county picking up their evening meal tab.;)

I think my new hobby on cruises will be if I see a dress code violation taking lots and lots of pictures then letting the person(s) know Ill be emailing the line then putting them on a website wall of shame.

Sadly, people that dress like that obviously don't care about themselves or what others think about them.

I agree with you. No shoes is just gross! The backwards cap in the dining room shows no class. I would have complained too. That's just unacceptable IMHO

Just wanted to point out that it is not just the no shoes, but also the fact so many wear flip flops. I really do not see the difference between the two. It does not belong in the MDR, and if no would eat in the MDR, than that would leave much room for those that dress respectfully and appropriately.

Archived