Cheap t-shirts?

FSUJim

Will be visiting KW for the first time and after a City View trolley tour would love to know if there is an area that has several cheap t shirt shops (or are they basically everywhere)?

Jim

Will be visiting KW for the first time and after a City View trolley tour would love to know if there is an area that has several cheap t shirt shops (or are they basically everywhere)?

Jim

LOL, You're kidding right???:D Not being a smart ___ just made me laugh. Ditto the above post, any kind and every kind you could ever imagine.

Glad I made you laugh, but I am dead serious. I have this thing that I never buy anything (other than food) unless I think about it for 72 hours, and after 72 hours, the urge to buy has usually long since gone...as I can't do that on vacation most of my clothes (and I teach at a university so am not bound by a strict dress code) are usually clothes I buy on vacation. Whereas I do not wear tshirts to work I also like to buy cheap polo/golf shirts that are also usually found at cheap tshirt stores.

Glad I made you laugh, but I am dead serious. I have this thing that I never buy anything (other than food) unless I think about it for 72 hours, and after 72 hours, the urge to buy has usually long since gone...as I can't do that on vacation most of my clothes (and I teach at a university so am not bound by a strict dress code) are usually clothes I buy on vacation. Whereas I do not wear tshirts to work I also like to buy cheap polo/golf shirts that are also usually found at cheap tshirt stores.

Yeah what is your definition of cheap???? Key West isn't really the port to find stuff for cheap

As stated, yes, t-shirt shops are all over Duval St. Just be careful about pricing as they like to rip people off. If you use a credit card, make sure they actually charge the amount advertised. These shops are owned by Israelis who are all connected. They are notorious for overcharging and have been criminally charged many times.

Appreciate the warning (I encountered a similar situation a few years ago in London). As far as cheap (and I pay cash only....which I make clear and can lead to even lower prices) $5 or so for a tshirt and $20 or so for a cheap polo shirt (which is actualy what I am more in the market for).

Jim

I can't tell you where (we walked around town too much and I am old and confused), but there are a couple of $5 stores. I believe that one was on Duval ST.

I can't tell you where (we walked around town too much and I am old and confused), but there are a couple of $5 stores. I believe that one was on Duval ST.

It's funny because we stayed in KW for a week back in 2010. On days when the cruise ships are not in port all of the t-shirts are like $20 or more and it's relatively quiet. When the cruise ships come in all you hear is sketchy people standing outside the shops yelling "5 Dollars...just 5 dollars." All of a sudden 90% of the $20-30 t-shirts are $5 or 3/$10. :rolleyes:

Archived