Pacific pearl HQ and HQ1

Taking our 16year old and 11 year old boys on Paciific Pearl any info on the big kids clubs would be fantastic. ;) Also the last time I used a kids club I was a kid myself do the boys eat dinner with us I can't remember what I did with my parents.

I can't give you much information about the kids' clubs, but "yes" they eat dinner with you. There is an option of childrens' dinner in the buffet area, but from what I have seen, it is for very young children.

The childrens dinner is for kids under 10 years and they set up the tables with colour ins. I am sure your boys would find this boring. My 15 year old found the HQ+ a bit boring but then there were not many kids his age onboard for our cruise and it was really rough as well. The activities on the daily papers looked good though. Unfortunately I did not bring them home but from memory they had things like dodge ball, some craft activities, a prom and they have Playstations as well.

Teens HQ club is open between 10am - 6pm and 7pm - 1am on sea days.

They have video games/playstations about 8 consoles, have late movies as well as what musicorn stated.

They all seemed to enjoy it from my observation although my grand daughter only attended a few times. She was happy to participate in the other entertainment on board and sit on the pool deck reading or swimming.

Was your pacific pearl trip in March really rough? we have book for March 2013

I'm not Musicorn, but in case she doesn't visit here for a few days, I'll reply.

Yes, it was really rough, but so was the Indian Ocean at the same time. It is not often that the seas are so rough, - maybe the weather gods were having fun - so I wouldn't let that put me off booking in March. :) It can be as calm as the proverbial mill pond. :)

Taking our 16year old and 11 year old boys on Paciific Pearl any info on the big kids clubs would be fantastic. ;) Also the last time I used a kids club I was a kid myself do the boys eat dinner with us I can't remember what I did with my parents.

Hi there

We have just got off Pacific Pearl and cruised with our 9 year old son, he had a fantastic time. Although he was in Shark Shack and not in HQ, he got to know quite a few HQ kids and they all seemed to be having a great time. The kids clubs are great and well run and have heaps of things for each age group to do. Its probably a good idea to get your kids to go there on the first day of the cruise, that way, even if HQ is not their cup of tea, they still get to meet all the other kids in their age group to make friends.

Was your pacific pearl trip in March really rough? we have book for March 2013

Musicorn was on our cruise which left 3 June, the dates on the countdown clocks are in the American style (ie backwards) so it was actually 3/6/2012 not 6/3. We had some very rough weather on the way home but still managed to have a great time, but it is just the luck of the draw and part of the cruise experience. You will love the Pacific Pearl she is a lovely ship.:)

Archived