Crown Princess L228....Any Help

Jaymuxman

Hi,

We are booked in an interior room L228 on 32 night Med/Transatlantic cruise in December. It appears to be below the Lotus Spa Pool. I am a VERY light sleeper and am now worried about chairs being moved around and awakening me at the crack of dawn (I do realize that it will be December so maybe there will be very few pool users at that time). But, I thought it would be worth asking if anyone stayed in this particular room or one very near by?? If so, would you be so kind as to share your experience with me? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,

We are booked in an interior room L228 on 32 night Med/Transatlantic cruise in December. It appears to be below the Lotus Spa Pool. I am a VERY light sleeper and am now worried about chairs being moved around and awakening me at the crack of dawn (I do realize that it will be December so maybe there will be very few pool users at that time). But, I thought it would be worth asking if anyone stayed in this particular room or one very near by?? If so, would you be so kind as to share your experience with me? Thanks in advance for any help.

Unfortunately I can't help you with that cabin but I'd like to invite you to join the roll calls for your 32 day cruise. Because it can be booked as 12 & 20 day cruises, there are 2 roll calls.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1471903&page=21

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=34261685#post34261685

Many years ago our friends booked L228 on the Star. We were in L226. Their cabin was so noisy (ours was not) from the pumps in the pool that they were able to get moved to an empty cabin. Of course, that is because there was an empty cabin. It was a balcony! We were so jealous. Hopefully, that noise issue has been addressed on the later builds.

I was across the hall from this room on the Crown in a balcony. The only noise that I recall is some children running around on the very first day. After that, nothing. I, too, am a light sleeper so the slightest noise will wake me from a dead sleep.

I remember worrying prior to the cruise, but all was well. I am not sure if there would be that much additional noise in an interior room.

best of luck!:)

Archived