Carnival Conquest from NOLA..going to MB, GC and Cozumel

a+teacher

I have been through the threads and through the threads, but some are out-dated. We are leaving on the Conquest July 22. We will be in Cozumel on July 24, Grand Cayman the 25th and Montego Bay the 26th. In Cozumel, my 22 year old son wants to scuba dive. He has just recently been certified. I would love to accompany him but stay on the boat but if this is not possible, I plan to stay on the ship. Would love to hear recommendations for Scuba and especially the excursions through Carnival. Would we have time to do anything else in Cozumel? We have been there several times. We have been to Grand Cayman, twice. Once who just roamed and another time we did the stingrays. Looking for ideas for this port too, all inclusive or just beach time. Montego Bay, never been there. We have been to Ochio Rios and done the Falls. Looking for ideas here as well. Anyone know of personal cabanas available in these ports? I know some will say this has been posted but as I stated, I can not find up to date information.

Thanks!

Looking forward to going platitum!!!:)

Archived