Next Cruise

I have purchased a next cruise credit on my last sailing. However, so did my friend. He seems to think that he can use the full discount per person. I'm guessing these cannot be combined (each use the $100 deposit and OBC) since these are considered two seperate booking numbers. Anybody run across this issue with multiple next certs before? I guess we will have to go on two seprate cruises. I've had worse problems.:rolleyes:

I have purchased a next cruise credit on my last sailing. However, so did my friend. He seems to think that he can use the full discount per person. I'm guessing these cannot be combined (each use the $100 deposit and OBC) since these are considered two seperate booking numbers. Anybody run across this issue with multiple next certs before? I guess we will have to go on two seprate cruises. I've had worse problems.:rolleyes:

yes only 1 per cabin, but it can be combined with a savings certificate or a balcony discount

Can someone please refresh my memory? I know the Next Cruise Certificate can be purchased without choosing a specific cruise or date.

How much is the Certificate and what is the deposit?

Thanks.

Can someone please refresh my memory? I know the Next Cruise Certificate can be purchased without choosing a specific cruise or date.

Thanks.

The deposit is $100 which also gives you $100 OBC. Then when you pick a date you call with the certificate number and then you have a reservation.

Thanks.

the certificate is 100.00 per person so it would be 200.00 dollars which is non refundable but it never ex

pires, when you book your cruise that 200.00 is put towards your cruise and no futher deposit is required , plus your obc is100.00 for 6-9 nights, 150.00 obc for 10-14 nights and 200.00obc for 15 nights+

the certificate is 100.00 per person so it would be 200.00 dollars which is non refundable but it never ex

pires, when you book your cruise that 200.00 is put towards your cruise and no futher deposit is required , plus your obc is100.00 for 6-9 nights, 150.00 obc for 10-14 nights and 200.00obc for 15 nights+

I was told it is 100% refundable, as long as the final payment has not been made. Now I will also say, we have not canceled a Next Cruise booking either....

Our NYE cruise is a Next cruise booking, plus we have another one booked, but no ship or sail date yet.

I was also told it was good for 5 years.

This is correct, the cost is $100 per person, but you only need to put one person's name on the NC cert. Once you assign it to a specific cruise, you can add more people to the stateroom at $100pp.

Archived