Silly ?

I have an odd question. I made lanyards for everyone on our Family Reunion Cruise coming up. I went to OfficeMax today to get lanyard clips & plastic sleeves today. When I got there I found that the plastic sleeves were available in both verticle & horizontal. Since this is our first cruise in 12 years, and first ever with RCCL I have no idea which direction the seapasses go! Please help! I know this is silly, but I am trying hard to make it all perfect! :D

The writing on the sea pass card is just like that of a credit card.

There is also a magnetic stripe on the back. Same size as a credit

card, also. Previouse poster is correct. You will have to have it out

to use it but it still sounds like a cool idea. Hope this helps.

Thats a cool Idea, not sure if everyone will remember to wear them though, also they can catch on things and can leave a pretty bad mark around the neck, also not good to wear while jumping onto a Tender. The T-shirt approach would be cool too...

This sounds like an great idea.

If I were making lanyards I wouldn't make them with pouches at all, just a clip on the end that the card, with a hole stamped in it, would hook on to.

As mentioned above, you use the card very frequently and it might be a hassle to take it out and put it back in each time.

I have done it both ways, and both work just fine. Yes, you *have to take it out of the pouch* to slide it, but so what? With the clip type, you usually (though not always) have to take it off the clip for them to slide the card.

Do what YOU want. You are a great friend/family member to do this for everyone!

Carol

Hello neighbor :D

###

Hi, PhoenixCruiser! It's always nice to meet someone else fron "The Valley of the Sun". What part of Phoenix are you in?

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies. I bought the verticles, now I have to decide if it's worth it to go back & exchange for the horizontals. I made the woman's so they can take off the ring and then use them as a double choker after the cruise. I do hope they will like them and not throw them overboard! :eek:

Have a great day, everyone!

Archived