majesty all inclusive drinks package

• 2 weeks later...
Could you email drinks list please ? Going next August but prices wont change that much. Have you any info on noisy cabins? We're in 477 ? Just wondering if it's quiet or not .

hiya,

we were in cabin 451, it was very quiet on this deck, but we had awful weather so ship was swaying.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's the bar list from Majesty Adriatic Explorer sailing 29th June 2012. Sorry, pictures not very clear - let me have your email address and I'll email them to you.

Could you e-mail me the drinks package for me please we have booked the majesty for next may we got the drinks package but want to see the drink

Supplements thank you very much. Keith

E-mail address k.hall@ymail.com

• 6 months later...
You assume right they are identical :D

I will put them below in photo style as I know some peeps in the past who use certain phones say they cannot open some files ...

So here they are (Majesty),exactly the same as Weecountryman had on the Spirit :cool:

Save_maj_bar_2.jpg

Save_maj_bar.jpg

Can't see any Black Russian on the menu that's my fav tipple have to see the waiters once I get there

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi kalos am I right in reading no charge for canned soft drinks on ai

hi, we were on drinks package on Majesty in September of this year. Cans of soft drinks were not free. From memory it was 80p per can. Plastic cups of sprite, cola and diet cola were included.

Just back from "A Taste For Adventure" - the drinks package was £390 per person for the 11 night cruise.

That took a nano second of decision - no thanks.

No real ale onboard - the suspension of civilisation for nearly a fortnight !!! :mad:

Edited by WeeCountyMan

Hi Linda,

Kefalonia was binned due to weather - can't blame anybody......during breakfast time the ship was broadside to the strong winds and listed over several degrees, the captain had no choice but to cruise on.

'Er indoors was not happy, she'd long wanted to see where Paddy Connelly's windolene was filmed !!!

Maybe I misheard the film title ? :confused:

Messina was a washout, constant rain - could have stayed at home for that.

Sicily was where the 8th army had a long hard slog against the Germans in 1943 and I wanted to visit where 51st Highland had been.

After that it was hot and sunny, calm seas and plain sailing all the way to the Canaries.

Hi Linda,

Kefalonia was binned due to weather - can't blame anybody......during breakfast time the ship was broadside to the strong winds and listed over several degrees, the captain had no choice but to cruise on.

'Er indoors was not happy, she'd long wanted to see where Paddy Connelly's windolene was filmed !!!

Maybe I misheard the film title ? :confused:

Messina was a washout, constant rain - could have stayed at home for that.

Sicily was where the 8th army had a long hard slog against the Germans in 1943 and I wanted to visit where 51st Highland had been.

After that it was hot and sunny, calm seas and plain sailing all the way to the Canaries.

A cruise of two halves then WCM :D

It's a disappointment when you don't see something you were particularly looking forward too. However knowing how much you travel I'm sure you'll be back ;).

Looking at the weather forecast you will be enjoying the Messina weather soon. The wind and rain stared here about an hour ago. Hope you are all battened down.