UH-OH Under the Waterslide

So we booked two rooms and it looks like they are directly under the water slide on the Liberty ship. Us being on the 9th floor and the waterslide being on the 10th floor

Will this be horrendous?

Will people be able to see our balconies?

Should we be concerned about noise?

Do you think being on the 9th fl is a poor location? I see there are bars and pools not to far from our cabins.

All i see in my head is drunk wet people running up and down the hallway!!

Hopefully my boyfriend, mother, sister, or I wont be one of them:p

You'll be fine on deck 9. You are close to the action, but the cabins are shut off from all the action so you should not hear the noise...unless you have rowdy neighbors running up and down the halls. Unless somebody has a cabin there, they have no reason to be in the cabin area. Has never been an issue, would book again without hesitation.

Thanks everyone. We feel a little bit better now about our room location.

I guess it helps that we will (hopefully) be in port 4 days in a row so we shouldnt be spending to much time in our room.

We our balcony bums so if it is really really loud maybe it will force us to leave our room and explore other things around the ship! :)

And here I am thinking it's a thread about what passengers do under the waterslides... what a disappointment :D

When I go in December I will make it a point to see if there is any action going on under the waterslide hahaha I will have a full report :D

Haha, on this will be fine, I stayed there myself, not much noise, a little more action during daytime, but people won't be running outside your cabin!

Thank goodness. I must say we have been spoiled because our last three cruises we had passenger cabins above us so I was worried but thanks to this board I feel better :)

Archived