Fun Pass Print Out Help Needed

I was planning to be through with everything by now but I can't get my Fun Pass to print out. Last year, the Carnival site let me print a Fun Pass for each person going on our cruise (DH & I). One had my name at the top as Guest # 1 and DH as guest # 2. The second Fun Pass had DH's name at the top as Guest # 1 and my name was in the space for Guest # 2. I thought each of us was suppose to get a seperate Fun Pass of our own. This year, it will only let me print one Fun Pass layout and that is with my name at the top as Guest # 1 and my DH as Guest # 2 & DD listed as Guest # 3. Even when I go to their Fun Pass page and click on print, it goes back to the same Fun Pass with my name as Guest # 1. Is there a way to get their Fun Pass printed out like I did last year or is there one Fun Pass for everyone? In advance, thank you for your help.

All you have to have is 1 funpass per cabin. I wondered about the same thing this year. We had both our names on the same sheet. We had a group of 17 people with 8 cabins on this years cruise and I only had to print 8 fun passes. less paperwork to keep up with.

Don't worry about it. It didn't speed up anything for my last cruise ... just wasted my printer ink.

I just did mine a few days ago and it printed out one fun pass with the names of everyone in the cabin (our cabin) so I would expect that its changed from the last time you did the fun pass

as for wasting ink..that was a question I asked on another board..is it worth doing..I've heard both yes and no but mostly yes and figure since we'll be traveling during the first big vacation week in the summer that it'll help

I was upset a couple of months ago because the site wouldn't let me print the FunPasses. I finally got them to print a day or two before the cruise only to have nobody care when I checked in. As long as you have registered online, you're all set. You don't actually need the piece of paper. Carnival will show in their system that you have registered.

I agree with Steve. My FunPass wouldn't print last summer and I expected it to slow us down. All they needed to know was whether we had filled it out online so they could pull it up in their system--they didn't need the paper itself.

I'm sure the one page you've got is plenty! Have a great cruise!

I was able to print mine 2 days ago. We have 2 cabins, and I was able to print 1 for each cabin.

We are getting closer and closer, and I'm getting more and more excited.

Now I wait for DOCS!

They do not need to see the FunPass at check-in. The information is put on the computer so they can access it. The FunPass is fine as a souvenir to put in your cruise album, or just something to look at to remind you the cruise is getting near.

Thank you so much to everyone. The planning of this cruise just hasn't gone as smoothly as before and we are leaving for Miami at 3 a.m. in the morning. I was certainly hoping the one Fun Pass is all we needed since that is all the site would let me have. You are right about the paper version not being of much interest to the Carnival Employees who check you in at the port. I remember last year that the "express"/fun pass line was so long that they sent many of us to the regular line and the regular checkin line was moving faster. I don't know if the Fun Pass we had didn't mean that much because we were not in the Fun Pass section or what. However, because I had filled it out online, it did speed things up quite a bit. I was told that the government requires all that information on each passenger for security purposes and they varify it so if you wait until you are trying to embark, you will be somewhat delayed. I don't know if that is really the case but it made sense to me when I heard it.

I sent this message to CC board last night before I fell in bed in the wee hours of the morning thinking I would get up and finish printing out everything I needed, send last minute messages and check on last minute things. When I got up this morning and went past the computer desk, my computer was gone! My husband had taken it to work with him for our friend who will be working on it while we are gone. I had told DH not to take it since I had so many loose ends to tie up today but I guess at 5a.m., he wasn't remembering that conversation. I am on my DD's computer now and I thought I never would find the message or the option button for replying. Her computer just listed messages in no particular order and gave no dates. I guess it is the difference in the web set up of our providers. I kept searching and clicking until I found the message in the right format....WHEW! Needless to say, I may not be able to find my way back so again, I want to say thank you to everyone for your helpful replies.

I was planning to be through with everything by now but I can't get my Fun Pass to print out. QUOTE]

:( HELP please, is it my printer? or is it the fun pass?? I've pressed print and I get the line at the top of the page and bottom of the page with the Carnival Cruise Line - but the fun pass it self doesn't print? Any ideas??

Thanks for the tips that it really doesn't matter - but I'm curious is this the type of trouble others are having??

:confused:

It took forever to get ours to print, can't even remember how we did it. Then when it did print all it said is "funpass complete", no big deal. I have now thrown it away since my docs came and also say the funpass is complete.

Don't waste your time, printing is not needed.

Don

Archived