carnival breeze

lolmerry

Hi to all c,c who have just got back from cruising carnival breeze,Can you tell me what sort of age group it was? We are in our 60s and hoping we not out of place and there are some shows etc to suit us and its not all families and young kids,,,Would love to hear from some of you regarding this,In balcony on Lido deck 10,if anyone got any photos,

Many thanks lolmerry

We were on the 15-27 June Breeze cruise and their was no dominant age group. There were I think 800 kids under 18 but there were lots of folks in their 50's and 60's. I am in my late 50's and never felt out of place. In fact almost felt that the entertainment was designed for my wife and I. There were just so many choices. My only complaint was the lack of dancing music.

Was in a cove balcony which we absolutely loved so have no pictures of your cabin area. It is an awesome ship and you will have a great time.

I think it depends on your sail date....when are you going? Haven't sailed yet, but we are going in mid October and our RC seems to be varied in ages, with few children (back in school at this time)...and lots of folks in your age group (and mine too!!) We have never felt out of place on any cruise....lots of variety of age...but like I said, if sailing during school time, more likely to have an "older" crowd.

Hi to all c,c who have just got back from cruising carnival breeze,Can you tell me what sort of age group it was? We are in our 60s and hoping we not out of place and there are some shows etc to suit us and its not all families and young kids,,,Would love to hear from some of you regarding this,In balcony on Lido deck 10,if anyone got any photos,

Many thanks lolmerry

Age only matters if you make it matter just go and have a great time on a great ship!!!

Thanks for all your replies,We sail sep 17th so not school holidays,yes iv never felt out of place on my previous cruise but never sailed with carnival before so wasnt sure of age group,with it being classes as a fun ship,,,But it sounds a great ship i cant wait now,thanks again

Thanks for all your replies,We sail sep 17th so not school holidays,yes iv never felt out of place on my previous cruise but never sailed with carnival before so wasnt sure of age group,with it being classes as a fun ship,,,But it sounds a great ship i cant wait now,thanks again

No worries Mate. If you're sailing Sept. 17th of 2012, it's a Med Cruise, and I have no doubt that you'll find the majority of the folks aboard are within a few years of your age,,,either side. You're going to have a wonderful cruise......;)

"SKY"

I am in my mid-60s. I have sailed Carnival 15 times and never felt out of place.

We will be on the Breeze in mid-August and from our roll call, I would say we have a good mix of people of all ages. However I would expect by mid-Sept that there will be mostly an older crowd. There maybe some honeymooners, young familes with children from Australia and New Zealand and perhaps some with home schooled children, but otherwise most passengers will be older.

We will be on the Breeze in mid-August and from our roll call, I would say we have a good mix of people of all ages.

Archived