Question about cancellation cruise

At first, we booked NCL Spirt with TA from USA, as they organised special cruise and the dates which it was suitable for us then we find out that the Travel Agent moved it to another dates by facebook. We were shocking that TA didn't confirm to us. Then TA contacted us about two weeks later and give us the new dates but we find that it is not suitable for us as my husband unable to get time off work.:mad:

I wrote to TA at USA, posted by delivery recorded two weeks ago and I still hear nothing and I send email to TA last night, still no response.

What I do? Is any email for NCL.com for us to contact them for cancellation it as we paid quite lot of money and we would like to have it refund. The cruise is for next year July 2013.

I would be grateful if anyone can help with us?

thank you

Scottishwee35

Unfortunately, if you booked through a TA then the cruiseline won't even talk to you about changes to your booking. You will have to get in touch with the TA and do it through them. I know you said they aren't being responsive, but you must keep trying. It is still a long time until your July 2013 cruise date, so you have plenty of time to cancel the booking.

I am sorry you are having such bad luck with your TA. That is just wrong of them to change it without consulting you about it. I hope it all works out for you.

Archived