Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

I booked my first Alaska,and first mini-suite.

We booked the Dawn C747 mini suite.

Thank goodness I have a year to pay for it.

Found a great special last night( sorry can't post where- against board rules) but the airfare was 700.00 so decided I better not- I was really close to booking it was for June 26, 2005 Alaska, Almost got it .

Now a year to wait and search for airfare for all 3 of us

Karen

A group of us booked the Diamond Southward for Aug. 12, 06. We booked in early May and plan to stay on a few days in Vancouver/Victoria.

We'll also be on this cruise. We have a 7 day tour before & are also hoping for an extra day in Vancouver.

I guess I'll have to start that Roll Call sooner than I thought. Be on the look out for it, on the Princess Roll Call site.

Minette

Going on the Coral Princess Northbound next July. Only 13 months to plan! Thank you to everyone who answers questions on these boards. You guys are very generous with your time and knowledge. Hopefully I will put all I learn to good use next year.

Can't wait!!

Cathy

:) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
We have a starboard mini-suite on the 5/15/06 sailing of the Island Princess.

ML

We also have a starboard mini-suite on the Island Princess. Sailing one week after you, 5/22/06. What is your cabin number?

We are on the Sapphire southbound August 5, preceded by 4S to Talkeetna and Denali, August 1. Can't wait. I've been on a lot of cruises, but no Princess ships, and never Alaska. We were one of the first to book. Had our choice of Port balcony cabins.

We had originally scheduled a Bermuda Cruise for next summer. We just returned from the NCL Dream 11 day cruise to Alaska and decided that we wanted to go back. We have now changed from bermuda to RCCL Vision of the Seas June 23 2006 cruise. New itinerary. Looking so forward to going back.

Mark

My husband and I are booked on the Summit June 3, 2006.

Our party of 4 is booked on Summit June 3 from Vancouver and we're doing 3-day post-tour #5 to Fairbanks. I started a Celebrity Roll-Call thread titled, oddly enough, "SUMMIT 6/03/2006 Vancouver to Seward" but have not had any folks respond yet. I know its way early though. A long time to wait. :(

Hello to all! My step-mom just booked a cruise to Alaska yesterday for her, my aunt and I. I was at Wal-Mart and saw her there and she told me that I need to get my pass port because I am going to go to Alaska. We will be going May 27,2006 I am so excited it is going to be a long year. This will be my 5th one. All of them have been where it is worm though so I am ready to bundle up and head to Alaska. Although I do get cold if it is lower than 78! :p Well I look forward to posting more and reading everyones post to come. Take care and talk to you soon.

Madona :D

We are also going on the 27th. What ship are you on? We're on the Radiance. You first-timers to Alaska - HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS! You will absolutely be in awe of the vastness of everything. This will be our 9th trip to Alaska and each and every time we discover something new. You are all in for the treat of your lives.

Archived