Allure Deck 14 Noise from above?

I'm looking at a GS on deck 14 of Allure. 14260. It looks like it's right below the pool deck walkway, slightly aft of the sports pool, by Sea Trek. Anyone have any experience with deck noise in this area? I hate to put the money out for the GS and end up with a ton of noise from above....

I posted about this before our Allure cruise in April/May, as our room was right near the basketball court.

Honestly, we heard very little noise. If we had the balcony door open, you'd hear people dribbling upstairs, but it was rare that we really heard things in the room (sometimes we did, but again, not that often). We had more of an issue with the kids next door being annoying.

I've seen comments about being under the pool and sometimes hearing them drag the chairs around, but no major complaints that I can remember.

Now it poured almost the entire week we were there, so maybe there would have been more noises if it wasn't raining, but whatever noise was there didn't block our afternoon nap :)

We were in 14232 on Allure, and there was some slight noise in the afternoon, but not enough to worry about at all. The convenience to the pool deck more than made up for some mid-afternoon noises. We booked it again if that tells you anything.

Archived