locals, I have a question about E. Martello Museum location

tropical.dreams

Sorry, this isn't a cruise question, but I know you all will give me smart answers!

I'm flying into EYW at 11:45am, but can't check into our rental until 4. Since we're going to be doing everything in and around Old Town and won't get back to the New Town/airport area, I thought that would be a great time to go visit Robert the Doll.

I know that it's located right next to the airport, but is it possible to just walk out of the airport and over to the museum (wheeling a piece of luggage)? Maybe that sounds crazy, but we don't want to have to spend money on renting a cab then when we're going to have to take one from the museum to the cottage a few hours later anyway.

Thanks so much!

Greetings

It is right in front of the airport so I see no reason that you couldn't just stroll over. Not sure what to do with the bags while you are in the museum. Taking a cab would be carzy IMO. Enjoy Key West.

Good Sailing

Tom

Archived