Transportaion from FLL to MIA

PGBSAB

I am leaving on the Valor in September and just booked my airfaire into FLL which saved us several hundred dollars. With that said, does anyone know if SAS transportation picks up from all area FLL hotels or just the ones around the airport. I wanted to book one in the Hollywood area (Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach in fact).

If not, does anyone know of a shuttle that would pick up from there to the Miami port and then back to the FLL airport.

Thanks.

I am leaving on the Valor in September and just booked my airfaire into FLL which saved us several hundred dollars. With that said, does anyone know if SAS transportation picks up from all area FLL hotels or just the ones around the airport. I wanted to book one in the Hollywood area (Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach in fact).

If not, does anyone know of a shuttle that would pick up from there to the Miami port and then back to the FLL airport.

Thanks.

I haven't used SAS but a lot of people have posted about it.

http://www.ridesas.com/html/rates.html

They seem to have more resonable rates.

You can go to the Florida departures section of this board and find the posts or ask the question...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

I am cruising out of Miami in November and staying at the LaQuinta in Hollywood precruise. I am using QLS for my transport. If you do the shared ride, they start at 10am where SAS starts at 11am. I like to get to the ship as soon as I can so to me that was important. Price wise they are both about the same. QLS gets good reviews on the boards also.

Archived