Hotels that welcome cruise passengers

RedDragon90

Typically, Bermuda's hotels do not permit cruise passengers to use their facilities, particularly during the summer high season.

One hotel that has been reported to sell day passes to cruise passengers from time to time is the Coco Reef Resort. I have no idea if they are currently doing it. You might try contacting them.

http://www.cocoreefbermuda.com/

Why? Are you familiar with Coco Reef?

Bermuda is not a destination where one needs to get a day pass at a hotel or should. Beautiful natural beaches on the south shore. Some places hotel day passes are the best option. Been there done that. Not Bermuda. Enjoy the natural beauty of some of the worlds best beaches.

Bermuda is not a destination where one needs to get a day pass at a hotel or should. Beautiful natural beaches on the south shore. Some places hotel day passes are the best option. Been there done that. Not Bermuda. Enjoy the natural beauty of some of the worlds best beaches.

Charles, I agree.:)

Could never figure out why people would want to spend a day at a hotel in Bermuda. All I could, or can figure, is they've never been to Bermuda before. I guess to each his own but they sure are missing out.

Thanks -- just the info I was looking for. I was leaning toward the south shore beaches, so that's what we'll do.

Day passes are $49.00 per person and includes lunch. I contacted them several weeks back. You need to make reservations if it's for 3 or more people.

Going to be on a Celebrity cruise end of August. Do any hotels welcome passengers...Not really worried about price....not expecting it to be free....any thoughts?

He may be okay at Jobson's Cove. It's between Horseshoe and Warwick Long beaches. It's a small, calm cove sheltered by big rocks...more like a big salt bath than the ocean.

i will be in bermuda with my autistic son and this thread was very helpful..he loves to swim and i am not sure about how he would handle the ocean...

thanks

Archived