various queries about Dream

Hi

Just a few queries about Dream , I can't remember if we had to book our restaurant time ( have done this previously on Destiny & Emerald ). Does Dream have this also , we tend to go for an 8.30 sitting as we like to rest for a while if we have been onshore at excursions. If we choose a sitting when do we do this , is it on embarkation ( if we haven't done it already , my mind is like a sieve so I could have done it I just dont remember :o ).

I assume that the sailaway day is an open sitting anyway as this is usually the case on cruises.

Do the men have to wear long trousers every evening in the witer service restaurants ?

Has anyone used the laundry service and will they just do ironing for you or is there a facility on board to do ironing yourselves ? .

Well I can't think of anymore things I want to ask but I am sure before I go on the 11th August I will have thought of some more !!!!! :)

Hi

Just a few queries about Dream , I can't remember if we had to book our restaurant time ( have done this previously on Destiny & Emerald ). Does Dream have this also , we tend to go for an 8.30 sitting as we like to rest for a while if we have been onshore at excursions. If we choose a sitting when do we do this , is it on embarkation ( if we haven't done it already , my mind is like a sieve so I could have done it I just dont remember :o ).

I assume that the sailaway day is an open sitting anyway as this is usually the case on cruises.

Do the men have to wear long trousers every evening in the witer service restaurants ?

Has anyone used the laundry service and will they just do ironing for you or is there a facility on board to do ironing yourselves ? .

Well I can't think of anymore things I want to ask but I am sure before I go on the 11th August I will have thought of some more !!!!! :)

Open sitting every evening on Dream.

Yes, smart casual for the waiter service restaurant.

The laundry service should automatically steam press the items for you, no need to pay for the pressing service.

No irons allowed.

Hi

Just a few queries about Dream , I can't remember if we had to book our restaurant time ( have done this previously on Destiny & Emerald ). Does Dream have this also , we tend to go for an 8.30 sitting as we like to rest for a while if we have been onshore at excursions.

Hi sunny

The only restaurant you have to book is The Grill which is a supplemented restaurant.Orion which is waiter service is open dining,no need to book

Same as above.

Yes although the 24hr buffet is more relaxed

Has anyone used the laundry service and will they just do ironing for you or is there a facility on board to do ironing yourselves ?

No on board self service laundry/ironing service and yes they will do ironing only(I think).

This is the place to ask

Sonny i am on the 11th the same as you and the hotel as well, i am going to get hubbys t shirts and shirts cleaned and ironed for the second week then i only half to take half of the weight

Think I will probably do the same ,I just asked the question as I would like some of hubby's shirts ironed when we first get there , where are you flying from ?

To all the 11th August fellow cruisers we should all arrange to meet up for a drink.

Have you been to the hotel before , we have though it was several years ago.

Really looking forward to going and can't wait for the 11th :D

We go from East Midlands in the morning, havnt been to that Hotel but know where it is we went to one further up on the beach which was very nice, i got my ticket booklet and the travel agents said we have 5kg hand luggage but reading it tonight it said cruisers have 7kg so i shall go back and find out. not long now..... starting to plan clothes and didnt realise how many dresses iv bought, trying to talk hubby into taking Jacket but i dont think he will,

Archived