Are you a member if the brainwashed Thomson cruising club

Good luck trying other companies, make sure you research them well first, after all you dont want to be a numpty for choosing the wrong type of cruise to suit your needs:rolleyes: as you were so obviously not suited to a Thomson cruise, each to their own..

OK all this is your bing bong !! this is your cruise director, speaking please do not take any notice of Trolls on this site

(as we are a happy ship and only have on board nice people:)

as on all our cruises

I will go along with that

Stevie :)

OK all this is your bing bong !! this is your cruise director, speaking please do not take any notice of Trolls on this site

(as we are a happy ship and only have on board nice people:)

as on all our cruises

I will go along with that

Stevie :)

Have been told several times that I am a nice person:eek::cool::rolleyes:

Your Mum's opinion is inadmissable - and double glazing reps will say anything to get a sale !!!

;)

:D... Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol... I am about to fall overboard with laughter

Your Mum's opinion is inadmissable - and double glazing reps will say anything to get a sale !!!

;)

You do not know how much that comment has made me smile, then laugh, then choke on the wine i was drinking whilst trying not to laugh! could not have put better myself :D

:D... Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol... I am about to fall overboard with laughter

I already have (well fell of the sofa) :D

You do not know how much that comment has made me smile, then laugh, then choke on the wine i was drinking whilst trying not to laugh! could not have put better myself :D

I already have (well fell of the sofa) :D

Are you Tipsy Topsy? Lol :)

Or are you just part of the Numpty Gang:D

Back to the Olympics; Good to see that Tom Daley's TROLL has been caught & arrested - hope he gets what he deserves - nasty, nasty bully :(
Just read about this - how disgusting :( I see he tried to apologize afterwards, but according to the paper, the apologies were "interspersed with further expletives and abuse to other users" This is precisely why I will have no truck with Twitter, Facebook etc. There's enough Trolls on here:D

Back to the Olympics; Good to see that Tom Daley's TROLL has been caught & arrested - hope he gets what he deserves - nasty, nasty bully :(

People using twitter and other social media have to learn to accept some responsibility for their words. I have read some of what was said this morning and it is well out of order.

We have a problem with Neds in Britain and Neds with a keyboard need to be stopped somehow. Why don't they realise that they are not anonymous? It reminds me of children who think they can't be seen when they cover up their eyes.

There is a very fine line between policing the internet and allowing freedom of speech. The written word doesn't express the nuances of personal contact in terms of facial expressions or tone of voice and can sometimes lead to a jokey remark being taken seriously. Some of the best sites I have been on are the ones that are self policing or policed by moderators where the online community round on people who use threatening or bullying language and those that refuse to obey the rules by insulting, threatening or harassing other people are banned for varying amounts of time, sometimes for life!

In this case the threats that were made to Tom have obviously entered the realms of criminality and a strong message has to be sent out by the courts as a reminder to everyone that we are indeed not anonymous.

Just merry ;)I'm always a happy bunny, but would be proud to be a member of the Numpty Gang. :o

I think I am half way there but will be fully fledged NUMPTY one I have sailed with Thomsons ( thank goodness it's my first cruise );)

What has grammar got to do with cruising:cool::eek::eek:

Grammar has nothing to do with cruising. It has everything to do with what you said in post #61 - "I am not ignorant". Every time you post on here you show that you are indeed ignorant. You come across as not just ignorant, but also very rude.

This thread has now had over 3,100 views and numerous postings

so what shall we do ? is it still fun :confused:

are we not now at the same level as the OP?

The decision is yours, or ours ? or the moderator :eek: :D

Maybe we have been looking too much at Olympics ? (well done to lady rowers)

anyway I am game to carry on............ in good humour of course :)

Stevie

have a good evening all whatever you may do or planning to do :rolleyes:

Grammar has nothing to do with cruising. It has everything to do with what you said in post #61 - "I am not ignorant". Every time you post on here you show that you are indeed ignorant. You come across as not just ignorant, but also very rude.

I take you comments as a compliment:cool:

Archived