Website booking troubles

macruisefan

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but the Celebrity website seems very uncooperative with potential bookings. I'm looking at Celebrity Silhouette January 13, and was trying to find an S1 Sky Suite. When I pull it up, the first one it lists is room 8347. When I look at the deck plans, this is a Sunset Verandah. The S1 is 8345:confused:

Also, if I put a specific room number into the box at the top of the page, it loads for a second and the the screen kind of flashes, but never seems to give any info. Am I missing something?

Welcome to the world of the Celebrity Website.

Celebrity is cooperating with various anti-anxiety medication companies and attempting to increase their sales but creating a website guaranteed to raise our frustration levels, send us to our shrinks, and then to the pharmacy to stop the tremors.

Seriously, you have indeed discovered how the website works. It's a terrible site, and you'll find many, many posts describing the same situation you have found. Good luck, and try calling a TA who can do this for you rather than spending you time fighting the website.

It seems that the cabin numbers are different between the Eclipse and the Silhouette. :confused:

Eclipse shows the numbering the way you mention, with the S1 being 8345.

However, the deck plan below for the Silhouette shows the S1 as 8347. Go figure!

8347.jpg

Just noticed that the above posted deck plan is the same as the Reflection....wasn't there a post last week about the cabin numbering on the aft of Reflection being incorrect?

hmmmmm.....Celebrity needs to clarify which deck plan is correct for all the different S class ships. :confused:

Archived