Soda Tumbler

rkersh409

I'm still debating the soda package. I really think I can just bring a 12 pack of diet cokes on board. That would give me just about 2 cans per day. If I want more, I can just purchase a couple. However, knowing me, I'll change my mind a million times before we leave. lol :)

If you don't see value in the program don't buy it.

I wasn't talking about the value of the soda package. I was referring to the "ultimate card" that Princess offers. Are you familiar with it? It's great! It not only gives you unlimited sodas but it also gives you unlimited mocktails and milkshakes! It's a great card and is worth every penny you pay!

Do the color of the tumblers change from year to year? I have my tumbler from last year but it's red. Will I be able to use it if I purchase the soda card?:confused:

You can use whatever tumbler you like. They had multiple colors too :) I just like green. I think I'll have to fight my cruise buddy for the green one this time. Maybe I'll go with red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived