Tour of Normandy with OverlandTours on Sept. 30th, 2012

cathbaus

We are sailing on the Celebrity Constellation, leaving Southhampton on Sept 19th, 2012. Looking for 6 additional persons to participate in a tour of the battle of Normandy June 6th, 1944. This company has outstanding reviews. Cost is 880 Euros for a group of 8. ( 110 E per person) for a full day tour. My husband and I want to do this tour but require an additional 6 persons to make this tour cost effective. You can google OverlandTours to get a complete overview of this tour. If interested, please reply.

With thanks

Cathbaus

Welcome to Cruise Critic

You will find others on your cruise over on the Roll Call Forum -- head over there, find your ship and sail date, and re-post this there. You may even find others who are organizing tours that you can join.

Come back to this, the general Celebrity board, when you have questions about the line or other general inquiries.

We did that tour (BTW is it Overlord Tours) in May. It was wonderful - there were eight of us - all good friends- in our van and when when we decided during lunch that we were battle sited out and wanted to go to Bayeux to see the tapestry our guide graciously (although I think he was somewhat disappointed) took us there and then did a quick stop in Honfleur for some photos. It was a very inspiring day.

We are sailing on the Celebrity Constellation, leaving Southhampton on Sept 19th, 2012. Looking for 6 additional persons to participate in a tour of the battle of Normandy June 6th, 1944. This company has outstanding reviews. Cost is 880 Euros for a group of 8. ( 110 E per person) for a full day tour. My husband and I want to do this tour but require an additional 6 persons to make this tour cost effective. You can google OverlandTours to get a complete overview of this tour. If interested, please reply.

With thanks

Cathbaus

Hi Cathbaus,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

The Roll Call Forums, is the place to meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing, and continue this discussion.

Here is a direct link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1519187

Have a great time on Constellation. This thread is now closed.

Archived