Fall 2012 All-Stars Season of DWTS Formal Gowns

• 2 weeks later...

Great news, Kerri! Thanks so much for sharing. I hadn't heard anything anywhere and have been wondering how she's doing.

I wonder if she'll be ok by February when the show begins again. If not, they could bring Samantha back - I don't think she's very busy. No wait - please don't! :eek:

• 1 month later...

All of Brooke's gowns last night were beautiful, not quite as eccentric as some of her choices on DWTS. I couldn't see any evidence of scarring from her surgery. The surgeon did an amazing job. Brooke looked terrific. I hope she continues to be well.

By the way,as an aside, what does anyone want to bet that the now famous girlfriend of the Alabama quarterback will be on the next season of DWTS?

All of Brooke's gowns last night were beautiful, not quite as eccentric as some of her choices on DWTS. I couldn't see any evidence of scarring from her surgery. The surgeon did an amazing job. Brooke looked terrific. I hope she continues to be well.

By the way,as an aside, what does anyone want to bet that the now famous girlfriend of the Alabama quarterback will be on the next season of DWTS?

With regard to Brooke's scar, I'm sure her surgeon did do an amazing job, but my first thought when I couldn't see a scar was "body makeup".

• 1 month later...

Archived