Nassau

kelbob

Hi everyone

I'm going on Oasis of the Seas a week Saturday and will be visiting Nassau for the first time. I don't want to go into Atlantis but I'd really like to see the outside and get a photo. Do you think it would be enough just to catch a water taxi have a quick look and then get a water taxi back? We're not there for very long so don't want to waste any time.

Also my mum said when she went there she went on a horse and cart ride around the island. Do they still do this?

Thanks

Yes they still do the Horse and Carriage rides. You can find them right outside the port area. They are lined up waiting as cruise passengers come out of the terminal.

As to your other question......I am sure that you can ride over to Atlantis just to take a couple pics and then head back

As to your other question......I am sure that you can ride over to Atlantis just to take a couple pics and then head back

Im assuming you mean ride over in a ferry or cab.. as the horse carriage is not allowed on the bridge.

My thoughts.. you can see the Atlantis from the ship... take a few pictures and don't waste your time trying to get in the door... security will stop you.

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.

You can see Atlantis from the ship? Is it near to where the ship docks?

Thanks

It's on a seperate island Paradise Island), but the island is not far from port. The BRIDGE that connects the 2 islands is about 1.5 miles from port.

Archived